Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Keeping your head in the sand about the truth about vaccines will not help you.

Interesting. What if instead of keeping my head in the sand I have a PhD in virology and 30 years experience in biomedical research including all aspects of vaccinology from target identification through to phase IV retrospectives.

What if 10 of those 30 years were spent in an immunology research institute?

What then?

There are extremely unsafe levels of aluminum and mercury in vaccines, which is contributing to adverse reactions in many people (vaccine injured).

That is completely false.

Now usually I just firmly put down baby torturing anti-vaxxer reality deniers like yourself, but in this case, when there's a global pandemic that will only have long term mitigation via vaccination, you are actually a wanna be mass murderer.

Utterly evil. And I don't even believe in evil.

Upvote 0

athenken

Barbary pirates? Or are they?
Nov 30, 2011
West Texas
✟27,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting. What if instead of keeping my head in the sand I have a PhD in virology and 30 years experience in biomedical research including all aspects of vaccinology from target identification through to phase IV retrospectives.

What if 10 of those 30 years were spent in an immunology research institute?

What then?

That is completely false.

Now usually I just firmly put down baby torturing anti-vaxxer reality deniers like yourself, but in this case, when there's a global pandemic that will only have long term mitigation via vaccination, you are actually a wanna be mass murderer.

Utterly evil. And I don't even believe in evil.
Assuming what you are saying about yourself is true, have you looked at the ingredients of what goes into the vaccines that are forced upon the general public, including the flu vaccine? All anyone needs to do is read the inserts that come with these drugs to see what is in them. They show there are unsafe levels of heavy metals. The big problem is many of the healthcare workers who administer these vaccines don't read these inserts and just take the word of the pharmaceutical companies that they are completely safe.

Are you denying that there are people in the world that have had adverse reactions to vaccines, including infants who were given way too large a dose of the vaccines that are mandated at birth?

I am not completely against working toward getting the population to be more immune to infectious diseases, but the vaccines that are pushed by pharmaceutical companies do anything but. There are more natural ways to handle immunology.

You really need to look up an effort called The Truth About Vaccines. Also, look for the book Dissolving Illusions.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Assuming what you are saying about yourself is true

A reasonable assumption, because it is.

have you looked at the ingredients of what goes into the vaccines that are forced upon the general public, including the flu vaccine?

Looked at them, helped develop them, helped build formulations with them....

All anyone needs to do is read the inserts that come with these drugs to see what is in them.

Indeed. They are right there on the label, for everyone to see.

They show there are unsafe levels of heavy metals.

No they don't.

The big problem is many of the healthcare workers who administer these vaccines don't read these inserts and just take the word of the pharmaceutical companies that they are completely safe.

No-one claims they are completely safe. Right next to the list of ingredients is list of potential adverse events. I also doubt healthcare workers are as stupid as you claim, but then I know alot of healthcare workers, so might be biased.

Are you denying that there are people in the world that have had adverse reactions to vaccines, including infants

I am not denying that.

who were given way too large a dose of the vaccines that are mandated at birth?

That is nonsense.

I am not completely against working toward getting the population to be more immune to infectious diseases, but the vaccines that are pushed by pharmaceutical companies do anything but. There are more natural ways to handle immunology.

The natural ways involve morbidity, permanent disability and death.

You really need to look up an effort called The Truth About Vaccines. Also, look for the book Dissolving Illusions.

I would rather drink raw sewage. Which part of "I am (or at least was until a couple of years ago) actively involved in vaccinology" are you having trouble understanding? I'm not one of the scared ignorants you can cower with fear, I actually made these things for a living, including stints with multinational pharmaceutical companies.

I am one of those grey faceless evil theys that you are ranting against. Turns out we are human beings, not demon spawn.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's pretty simply -- everything you think you know about vaccines is a lie.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And for anyone else reading along that buys into this "evil pharma profits" malarky, my first question would be why is every other American pursuit of the almighty dollar praised but not when it's pharma?

However, more to the point:
Another flu vaccine myth – Big Pharma profits

Worldwide sales of flu vaccines in 2013 was around $3.1 billion, according to estimates of a healthcare market research firm. Yes, that may appear to be large, may drive strategic interests of the main companies that manufacture influenza vaccines: Sanofi Pasteur, Glaxo SmithKline and Novartis.

But let’s put this in context of the worldwide sales of all pharmaceutical products in 2013–nearly US$1 trillion. In other words, various flu vaccines make up less than 0.3% of worldwide sales of Big Pharma

• Sanofi Pasteur (division of Sanofi). Total sales $41.6 billion. Flu vaccine sales $1.3 billion. In other words, flu vaccine makes up around 3% of their sales
  • Glaxo SmithKline. Total sales $32.3 billion. Flu vaccine sales $420 million, or 1.3% of their total sales.
  • Novartis. Total sales $57.9 billion. Flu vaccine sales $215 million, or 0.4% of their sales.

Upvote 0

Jok

Jul 9, 2019
Indiana
✟42,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Vaccines would be good if they weren't filled with poison on their own (deadly levels of heavy metals). Immune compromised individuals will not be saved by vaccines. If the drug they have been touting to cure the disease actually does what they say it does then they should be handing it out to those who need it most. The rest of us can handle this virus just fine with natural ways to boost our own immune systems.
There are certain things that help to pull heavy metals out of your body. If a vaccine is a one & done thing, wouldn’t a heavy metal body cleanse afterwards negate your negative concern?

Humans have notoriously gotten their butts kicked throughout history before vaccines!! Although I won’t say that vaccines can not be over done. I’ve heard a lot of stories where people used to get sick when they got flu shots, but never got sick again after they stopped getting them. So this probably isn’t an all or nothing argument.

Upvote 0

athenken

Barbary pirates? Or are they?
Nov 30, 2011
West Texas
✟27,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are certain things that help to pull heavy metals out of your body. If a vaccine is a one & done thing, wouldn’t a heavy metal body cleanse afterwards negate your negative concern?

Humans have notoriously gotten their butts kicked throughout history before vaccines!! Although I won’t say that vaccines can not be over done. I’ve heard a lot of stories where people used to get sick when they got flu shots, but never got sick again after they stopped getting them. So this probably isn’t an all or nothing argument.
I know there are ways to remove heavy metals from our systems, but these are things that should never be injected in the first place.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,632.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Assuming what you are saying about yourself is true, have you looked at the ingredients of what goes into the vaccines that are forced upon the general public, including the flu vaccine? All anyone needs to do is read the inserts that come with these drugs to see what is in them. They show there are unsafe levels of heavy metals. The big problem is many of the healthcare workers who administer these vaccines don't read these inserts and just take the word of the pharmaceutical companies that they are completely safe.

Are you denying that there are people in the world that have had adverse reactions to vaccines, including infants who were given way too large a dose of the vaccines that are mandated at birth?

Good for you!
You ran straight into a for-real “expert” and charge anyway!
Well done!

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,428,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our government needs to stop pushing vaccines, and realize that healthy immune systems coupled with safe medications that are effective at targeting the illness and cure individuals who have it is always the better way to go.

Yea, I miss Measles and Polio.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,428,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He answers several questions from Trevor Noah about how to move forward from where we are at and how his foundation will help. The Gates Foundation works with governments and health ministries around the world to erradicate infectious diseases.

Voice of rationality in an increasingly irrational world.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Our government needs to stop pushing vaccines, and realize that healthy immune systems coupled with safe medications that are effective at targeting the illness and cure individuals who have it is always the better way to go.
Tell that to the person who was born deaf and blind because their mother caught rubella (German Measles) when she was pregnant with them.

Upvote 0