the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You wake up and rub your eyes. You get out of bed, your warm feet touching the cold floor. (Or the room-temperature floor if you have a carpet. I have a wood floor.) You yawn as you sleepily walk towards your window. You open the blinds and look out - AND YOU FIND A DRAGON STARING BACK AT YOU!
What do you do?
There will be two winners- the answer I like best and the answer that gets the most ratings. Winners will each get 1,000 blessings. (Sorry if that’s not a lot, I don’t have very many blessings)
Please only one answer per person.

EDIT: the game is over. Thanks everyone for playing.

Last edited:

Vesper_Jaye✝️

Truth-Seeker
Dec 29, 2021
the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would ask the dragon a question: "Are you a dragon from Chinese, Indian or Western world?" I think they have different opinions about the dragon.

I tried to leave the dragon’s characteristics up to whoever read this thread. I thought it would be interesting to see if people thought it was a Chinese or Western dragon, and whether people assumed it was an angry dragon or not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,131.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
thank you very much for your blessings.

actually I dislike the dragon totem worship of China, it has relationship with ancestors worship(Sinite?). In Indian culture dragon has lower position than China. In Bible dragon represents “curse” or image of Satan.

Gen.10:15-17 And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth, And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,

John3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Blessings to you.
Yusuph Hai

Upvote 0