Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Proverbs 20:1 KJB - Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Proverbs 31:3 KJB - Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Proverbs 31:4 KJB - It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:

Proverbs 31:5 KJB - Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.

Isaiah 28:7 KJB - But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

Matthew 15:14 KJB - Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luke 6:39 KJB - And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

Proverbs 23:27 KJB - For a harlot is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.

Revelation 17:1 KJB - And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:4 KJB - And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 KJB - And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

... drunken with the wine of her fornication ... erring in vision ... and stumbling, forgetting the law of God ... they will fall in the ditch ... and worship after her ways ... and through her fornication with the kings of the earth, a church and state amalgamation ... born of its image, a NSL, a child of the papa - see? [see SoP/ToJ].

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Proverbs 20:1 KJB - Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Proverbs 31:3 KJB - Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Proverbs 31:4 KJB - It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:

Proverbs 31:5 KJB - Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.

Isaiah 28:7 KJB - But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

Matthew 15:14 KJB - Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luke 6:39 KJB - And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

Proverbs 23:27 KJB - For a harlot is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.

Revelation 17:1 KJB - And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:4 KJB - And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 KJB - And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

... drunken with the wine of her fornication ... they will fall in the ditch ... and worship after her ways ... and through her fornication with the kings of the earth, a church and state amalgamation ... born of its image, a NSL, a child of the papa - see? [see SoP/ToJ].

There you go now your getting it. Same thing making a story out of the scriptures to tell the same message. Accept don't add the scripture references hide them in the story of the scripture parable.... :oldthumbsup:

Sometimes for some people these are appropriate and is how Jesus our example shared his WORD to those who did not know him.

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are people on this website who much quote the letter, and have studied the greek. And when you quote Paul’s words the Christian dies to the law and is released from the law, they then tell you, you believe Christ did away with the law, or, they may tell you, you are putting your own words over and above God’s word.

Tragic really, dedicate your lives to studying the bible, and have no understanding of the core message in it as written by the person who was commissioned to be the chief exponent of the NC to the world.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
QUOTE="EastCoastRemnant, post: 72673308, member: 273791"]You and listed may not have the faith and Grace to be obedient to His Commandments AND love Jesus as Lord and Saviour, brother and friend, but don't you dare false witness against myself or any one else on these boards that just because you disagree with some of their doctrines that you have the right to question their fidelity to Christ! Shame on you![/QUOTE
Their shame and disobedience is piling higher deeper daily.

They cannot be silenced nor shunned nor corrected nor helped so far.

The best we may accomplish, Yahweh Willing (He may not),
is
"Father forgive them, for they know nothing true"
Sad indeed.

• Agree
Reactions: bugkiller
Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There are people on this website who much quote the letter, and have studied the greek. And when you quote Paul’s words the Christian dies to the law and is released from the law, they then tell you, you believe Christ did away with the law, or, they may tell you, you are putting your own words over and above God’s word.

Tragic really, dedicate your lives to studying the bible, and have no understanding of the core message in it as written by the person who was commissioned to be the chief exponent of the NC to the world.
It could be they are really studying their religion and not the Bible.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What is sad is that some think they can have God's Spirit by breaking his Commandments.

There are many tests to know if someone is from God or not. They mock God's WORD neither take councel or correction from the scriptures but God's Sheep hear his voice and know him who calls them in love to love another.

Beware of those who teach you can sin and still enter into God's KINGDOM this was the lie from the father of lies in the Garden of Eden being taught be many today. They teach the same teaching as their father.

God has said if you break my commandments you shall die. He says; "Ye shall not surely die he say.. Ye shall be as God's knowing Good and Evil (Genesis 3).

How does one know if they know God?

1 JOHN 2:3-4 [3], And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
[4], He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Do not listen to the father of lies. Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.
One of the tests I apply is rejection or acceptance of God's Word.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is applicable for some now. It is only scripture said in a different way...
If you go the the Garden of Eden and live like Adam was created you'd be what we call a nudist. By-the-way sin is what we're redeemed from. We aren't restored to compliance with modern living and government regulations. Since we're restored to fellowship with God there's no need for the law.

• Winner
Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Whosoever commits sin is a servant of sin. If the son shall make you free you shall be free indeed. Abide in me, and I in you.

As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. Whosoever abides in him sins not: whosoever sins hath not seen him, neither known him. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that commits sin is of the devil

We are sinners indeed but we have a Saviour for those that our Heavenly father have given ears to hear and eyes to see.
You claim to abide (live) by the law, not Jesus.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,834.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON
This thread will remain closed
due to persistent flaming and personal attacks.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.