✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 2:20 (NASB)
“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This truth brought forth in the above scripture, once seen; even the shadow of the truth being put forth, brings the heart to not only rejoice in the freedom that Christ gives, but to the beginning of the experiencing of that freedom in life...

For the enormity of such truth, the heart would willingly grab unto if it could only overcome the fears and the doubts that arise in the mind...

For in this truth the goodness and greatness of God is manifested....The awesomeness and completeness of our salvation is on display to any and all hearts that would overcome the doubts and fears and dare to believe to overcome the questions, that this truth brings to the mind...

i.e. The willingness to reckon oneself dead to sin and alive to God on a moment by moment basis... So Christ might live through one by the faith of the heart turned towards God...

This the heart longs to do, even the thought of it causes the heart to rejoice, if it could just overcome the doubts of such a great and awesome truth...

To hide ones self in the death and resurrection of Christ, that they might have their own death and resurrection...

Oh the mind fears to embrace such a truth... But to the heart that does overcome it’s doubts... The realization of why Paul was accused of preaching a Gospel of “let us do evil that good may come” will be the joy of the heart..

And the heart will rejoice and keep on rejoicing as the shadow of the truth becomes the reality of the truth...

For the minds doubts will matter no more, as the reality of the matter strikes home; that the strength and reality of such a salvation is the strength and reality of Christ’s death and resurrection...

Oh how great and awesome our God is to have given such a salvation to all that would desire the faith of their hearts to grab unto it...

Than the truth sets in;

~~When Jesus died, I died, that I might be a new creation, created in righteousness, by righteousness, for righteousness.~~

Be blessed in the fight to faith...

A fellow believer, Not me

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
i.e. The willingness to reckon oneself dead to sin and alive to God on a moment by moment basis... So Christ might live through one by the faith of the heart turned towards God...
Amen, amen. People often speak of not being "under the law". This condition is found in "dead to self".
Romans 6:7. For he who has died has been freed from sin.
Howso?
Yes, as you say, by reckoning!
Romans 6:11.
DAILY 1 Corinthians 15:31.
Give us this day our daily bread, dead to sin, alive in Christ. :prayer:Amen.

And this is the deeper fellowship we all need, and should be seeking on this site!
Continue to be a blessing brother.

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen, amen. People often speak of not being "under the law". This condition is found in "dead to self".
Romans 6:7. For he who has died has been freed from sin.
Howso?
Yes, as you say, by reckoning!
Romans 6:11.
DAILY 1 Corinthians 15:31.
Give us this day our daily bread, dead to sin, alive in Christ. :prayer:Amen.

And this is the deeper fellowship we all need, and should be seeking on this site!
Continue to be a blessing brother.

Thanks and yes;

This salvation we have is through our relationship with Him.. It is accepting His salvation on His terms...Not on the terms we deem as spiritual, but on the realities He brings forth in our heart and lives, through that relationship...

Be so blessed as He magnifies Himself in you that all may eat from the tree of Christ...

A fellow servant of His, Not me

• Winner
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Just to emphasize on this 'And the life which I now live in flesh I live by faith in the son of God'

No longer do we live by the dictates of what we see, feel, and perceive through our other senses but by what the Word of God says regarding our lives. God bless

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just to emphasize on this 'And the life which I now live in flesh I live by faith in the son of God'

No longer do we live by the dictates of what we see, feel, and perceive through our other senses but by what the Word of God says regarding our lives. God bless

Yes, to see and experience the truths concerning our salvation that are put forth in scripture...

Oh, have a blessed experiencing of them..

A fellow believer, Not me

Upvote 0