✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 2:20 (NASB)
“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Because Christ Himself is righteousness and that is what He came to bring to mankind... The word righteousness could be put in place of the word Christ to help put forth just what is happening and happens in the receiving the salvation that is offered in Christ... So the verse could read;

“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live but righteousness that lives in me; and the life that I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself up for me”

This is what our faith is to bring into our lives; i.e. righteousness....If righteousness is not being brought forth in our lives, something is lacking in the understanding of the salvation that is offered in Christ.... For the manifestation of righteousness in our lives, is why and for what Christ died for...This is the doing of the will of God in our lives...The expressing of righteousness in all our doings as we go through our day....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because no created being can understand righteousness in it’s completeness... Righteousness must be grabbed unto by faith...

This is what is to be brought forth in our lives by the new birth... For the new birth in us is the Divine nature come to life in us.... It is this new life in us that sins not... It is this new life in us that can be only grown by the same way Mary helped to grow the child Jesus in her womb... And that was, she by the faith of her heart said; “be it onto me according to your word”

This is all we can do to the forming of Christ in us, is to turn the faith of our heart to Him, that He might manifest Himself in us...

And just how does He manifest Himself in us?

By the manifesting of righteousness in our lives... For the manifestation of Him in our lives is the manifestation of righteousness in our behavior ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We on our own cannot manifest righteousness but for a short season while we force ourselves through the strength of our wills to be obedient... This will never last, there must be a better and more permanent way... And there is, and that way is the way of the faith of the heart turned towards righteousness so that righteousness, i.e. the works of the law might be fulfilled in us, but not by us.... This is all accessed by the faith of the heart turned towards God....For the “just shall live by faith”, it is faith that saves, it is having this faith, that will see Christ manifested in a life, which is the manifestation of righteousness in a life...

Be blessed all as righteousness is manifested in all that like Mary, are willing to say;

“Lord be it unto me according to your word”

A fellow believer, Not me