Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...for my favorite Democrat! I'd like to get a few more gag gifts but I am at a loss. Any ideas? We usually have a get together just for that with friends.

Some of you may remember I bought him a cool wooden 'Buy Local' sign. (Made in China). Took him a bit to catch it. :D

Last edited:

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,647,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ha! There are a few funny items on there. I liked the wine glass. :)

I like the wine glass too. I like the Impeachment is Coming tee, on account of being a big Game of Thrones fan, lol. The Impeachment Bingo is fun too. Etsy has got some fun & clever gifts. My girlfriend's grandma started selling some her quilts & knitting stuff on there, it took off fast. She's the one who showed us the Trump stuff on there, lol. We're all Republicans, but not big fans of his.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,647,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I really try to stay out of the partisan political stuff. I'm just not a political animal. I look at the issues individually and leave it at that. I did like that orange blonde headed cat toy too! Lol!

Our friend however is going to give himself a stroke over this stuff though. I like to tease him. :D Humorously though. I think the best gift was last year's sign though. He liked it so much he actually hung it in his kitchen!
I like the wine glass too. I like the Impeachment is Coming tee, on account of being a big Game of Thrones fan, lol. The Impeachment Bingo is fun too. Etsy has got some fun & clever gifts. My girlfriend's grandma started selling some her quilts & knitting stuff on there, it took off fast. She's the one who showed us the Trump stuff on there, lol. We're all Republicans, but not big fans of his.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,647,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status