Visit site
✟16,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I imagine there isnt anyone gadget that a Christian cant live without but your question is fun and for me the one gadget that has become so useful that I would not want to go without is my PPC.

All my contacts, appt reminders with alarm notice, clock, e-mail and internet would be hard to give up.
Its wireless ability makes it completely mobile.

Not to mention all the other functions, music, video, pictures and games to name a few.
Bubbi

Upvote 0

wolfman544

Servant of the Secret Fire.
Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I imagine there isnt anyone gadget that a Christian cant live without but your question is fun and for me the one gadget that has become so useful that I would not want to go without is my PPC.

All my contacts, appt reminders with alarm notice, clock, e-mail and internet would be hard to give up.
Its wireless ability makes it completely mobile.

Not to mention all the other functions, music, video, pictures and games to name a few.
Bubbi
I may agree there, I love my Palm. But then again I am a tech head hehe.

Upvote 0

Bubbi

Feb 16, 2007
Visit site
✟16,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
A digital Bible--thats cool. I am just waiting for some free $ to purchase Bible software that will then go on the PPC and stored on the CF card.

hummm what other gadget???
I guess I am going to have to say that second in line for me is the Cell phone--or at least it was when I was working.
I was on the road doing home health and that phone was literally a life safer.
Bubbi

Upvote 0

Radamateur

Dec 6, 2005
Michigan
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A digital Bible--thats cool. I am just waiting for some free $ to purchase Bible software that will then go on the PPC and stored on the CF card.

I guess I am going to have to say that second in line for me is the Cell phone--or at least it was when I was working.
Bubbi

I use MyBible from Laridian...it's awesome. If you don't want to wait until you have the money for your Bible software, check out http://www.e-sword.net/. They have many different free downloads of their popular Bible program for your PocketPC. I have it installed on my desktop PC and it's really cool. I would have it on my Palm too, but it's not available for the Palm OS.

Upvote 0

Radamateur

Dec 6, 2005
Michigan
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
PalmBible Plus is a fine program...I used to have it installed. The only reason I don't use it is because my church uses the NIV Bible and NIV is not available for PalmBible. If it were, then I would be using it today. It had a lot of nice features.

Thanks PretzelMonger...

Upvote 0

wolfman544

Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Bubbi
Right cell phone, I guess i'm so used to my headset being in my ear i forgot about that thing.

I use MyBible from Laridian...it's awesome. If you don't want to wait until you have the money for your Bible software, check out http://www.e-sword.net/. They have many different free downloads of their popular Bible program for your PocketPC. I have it installed on my desktop PC and it's really cool. I would have it on my Palm too, but it's not available for the Palm OS.
goobers, make a palm os version for me. I Bible software though, so it's all good, Olive tree i believe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Rick Meyers doesn't know how to program for the PalmOS and working on both the free Windows version and the free PocketPC versions doesn't give him time to learn that one, espically since his paid job has him working on a Windows Machine and a PocketPC.... I've been a loyal E-Sword supporter since I first got my hands on it at version 4.2, even joined and unjoined most of the yahoo groups that discuss the E-Sword software, joined for discussion, unjoined because I was wasting to much of my time talking about the software and not using it.

Upvote 0

wolfman544

Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rick Meyers doesn't know how to program for the PalmOS and working on both the free Windows version and the free PocketPC versions doesn't give him time to learn that one, espically since his paid job has him working on a Windows Machine and a PocketPC.... I've been a loyal E-Sword supporter since I first got my hands on it at version 4.2, even joined and unjoined most of the yahoo groups that discuss the E-Sword software, joined for discussion, unjoined because I was wasting to much of my time talking about the software and not using it.
No insult or harm intended, i use goober very liberally, and am proud of the fact that i too am a goober

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wolfman544

Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0