Jun 10, 2007
chicago
Visit site
✟15,538.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
whats your moring pick me up??? since the semesters starting soon and we all know how hard it is to get up for that annoying 8 am chem lab...lol i had that 2 semesters ago...[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] was that hard to get up for

so whats urs?

i have 2

a ReD bUll on ice

or a

grande...eXtra hOt...vaNilla LaTtE with a shot of cinnimon..no foam...mmmm sooo good...iCed or hOt

emilina22

Jun 10, 2007
chicago
Visit site
✟15,538.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
my friends and i were studying the night before finasl week began and lets just say 3 caffine pills and 5 red bulls not a good mix lets just say that we were definetly up all night long and when 5pm hit we knocked out...thank god we finished and PASSED our finals that semester

Upvote 0

Airicon

Jul 24, 2007
NY
✟8,034.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
ah yes, thank you so much for reminding me of mornings at college...

I get out of bed, put on Reveille followed by Credence Clearwater Revival's "Arise and Win," grab a Gatorade and a Zone bar, and go to class. Chocolate helps too. Not a big caffeine fan, only use it when I really have to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PrettyLittlePrincess

Jul 24, 2006
The US
✟7,822.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Um, Im actually a morning person. I usually wake up automatically at 6:30,. I've stayed up til 4 and still woken up at 6:30, but I DO NOT do that very often. I don't think I've slept past 7 in my life. My roommate last year hated me for it lol, not really, but she was not a morning person. I felt bad about waking her up, but I just couldn't lay in bed any longer.

I'm just weird like that.

Upvote 0

jelvenko

Veteran
Oct 4, 2005
Florida
✟11,559.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
chai tea, i can't do coffee. though i enjoy the taste of coffee, i get antsy soon thereafter.

also, a shower and oddly enough, stretches.

*quotes Twitchy from Hoodwinked*

"I'mgoingtorunanexpose`sometime.Maybemakeacoffeebook.ButIdon'tdrinkcoffeesomakeita chia tea latte`book."

hehehe... I like that movie!:clap: :D

Upvote 0