Future New World Order One World Government...in the Bible?

Is a future NWO biblical?

• No

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • I don't know what that is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
ewq1938 said:
It doesn't say Jerusalem is Babylon does it? Babylon is much larger than you are grasping. Limiting Babylon to only Jerusalem is a huge error.
DavidPT said:
So my point by comparing these, is not that they are speaking of the same events, but that Revelation 7:9 proves that Revelation 17:15 isn't meaning a literal city, such as Jerusalem in the ME.
But, does it show a globalist system with its capitol being in the city found in Revelation 11:8?

Is the temple of Babylon found below?

I haven't had the opportunity to look at these videos yet, but I do tend to sense you making an interesting point here by what you asked above. Some further thinking on my part is perhaps in order then.
The above posts are taken from another thread, so I decided to start this thread.

Is a future NWO needed to fulifill Bible Prophecy?
If you vote, please give reasons for the way you voted.....thanks

I voted no because I view 1st century Jerusalem in Revelation...........
=======================
The New World Order NWO | Endtime Ministries with Irvin Baxter

The New World Order (NWO)
World Government Forming Now!

The prophesied one-world government is being formed on earth at this very time. The Bible prophesies that the Antichrist will ultimately reign over this world government for three-and-one-half years just prior to the Second Coming of Jesus to establish His own world government.

SBL Publications

'Left Behind' No More? An Evangelical Preterist Interpretation of Revelation in 'The Last Disciple' series
Margaret E. Ramey

Biblical interpreters have found a new arena for fighting—fiction! Because novels are easily accessible and understandable, they can function as powerful propaganda tools for swaying the masses. We need mention only The DaVinci Code as one example of the effect that fiction can have on reshaping the image of Jesus in the public square. The battle currently being waged, however, is over eschatology rather than Christology, and the two opposing groups come not from different theological parties but from the same evangelical camp.

Most are already aware of Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins' Left Behind series, which espouses a premillennial dispensationalism popular within modern American evangelicalism. The novels are set in the not-so-distant future and begin with the rapture of all the "real Christians." The characters who have been "left behind" then experience a seven-year tribulation during which the post-rapture Christian converts rally forces against the antichrist and try to withstand various wars, plagues, and famines that take place prior to Christ's return and his thousand-year reign of peace on the earth.

Many, however, may not have heard of the newer Last Disciple series written by Hank Hanegraaff, better known in evangelical circles as the Bible Answer Man and as the president of the Christian Research Institute, and Sigmund Brouwer to intentionally counter Left Behind's eschatology with a preterist interpretation of Revelation and other apocalyptic writings.[1] Unlike futurist positions, such as the one seen in the Left Behind series, the preterist position is a historical one, which advocates that Revelation should primarily be understood as a letter written to churches in the first century C.E. Insisting that context should determine its meaning, interpreters locate Revelation's symbols and prophecies within the first century rather than transposing them onto later time periods. In the Last Disciple series, we see this commitment to interpreting Revelation via its historical context first and foremost in the fact that the novels are historical fiction rather than futuristic fantasy as are the Left Behind novels. From the first page of the trilogy, its preterist position is made clear by the designation of its setting as "ten months after the beginning of the tribulation" (65 C.E.; Last Disciple, 1).

At first glance, Hanegraaff'snovels appear to be worlds apart from their fictional, evangelical cousins (and according to their settings, they literally are). The eschatologies dramatized through these novels are vastly divergent, as we shall see through exploring the preterism of the Last Disciple series, but what turns out to be most striking about this new series is not its differences but its similarities with the Left Behind novels that arise from several hermeneutical assumptions regarding prophecy and symbols.==================

Conclusion

While Hanegraaff is not above the literalism of interpretation seen in the Left Behind series, his work still has much to recommend it. In comparison with LaHaye's novels, his series provide a more balanced interpretation of Revelation that takes both the genre and the historical context of the letter seriously. He stresses the need to locate the letter within its first century context and lets readers vicariously experience one possible, if extremely far-fetched, scenario of how the first recipients would have experienced it. In addition, he recognizes the function of apocalyptic literature, which is to fortify the faithful in the midst of oppression by providing a heavenly perspective on their current situation. Finally, he interacts with some of the best of biblical scholarship when he highlights the anti-imperial nature of the letter's symbols.

Hanegraaff provides a helpful counterbalance within evangelicalism to the predominant premillinial dispensationalism encapsulated in the Left Behind series. Most importantly, he attempts to shift the evangelical focus from rapture to resurrection. Hanegraaff states on his website: "In our view the great and glorious hope of believers is not found in rapture but in the blessed hope of resurrection."[13] If nothing else, perhaps his readers will be encouraged to re-center their faith on what has historically been the hope of Christianity rather than remain captivated by this more recent fixation on being left behind.

Last edited:

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A futurists view.............

The New World Order | Jeremiah Project

Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the LORD and against his anointed, saying, “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.” – Psalm 2:1-3

Folks, our global society has been internally infected by a demonic inspired philosophy, that if allowed to continue to grow, will lead us all to the throne of darkness demanding we bend a knee and pledge allegiance to the satanic New World Order.

No longer are we only threatened from without by a group of balding hard-line Communists – we are now threatened from within – by a group of intelligent, well-dressed globalists who are convincing America and the nations of the world that the only way to lasting world peace is the establishment of a … “New World Order.”

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” – Sun Tzu, The Art of War

It’s my fervent hope that through the pages of this website you will gain more knowledge of yourself and the enemy. It’s from that knowledge that fear can be displaced with a confident hope of victory. But, for you to embrace knowledge and gain victory, you cannot simply take my word for it… you’ve got to investigate for yourself whether the claims made here are valid. I’m providing you a starting point and you’ve got to take the next steps to learn for yourself.

What is the New World Order?
new-world-order-ahead.jpg
New World Order is a term used to describe the uniting of the world’s superpowers to secure and maintain global peace, safety, and security.

James Corbett says, “I don’t think it’s right to frame the New World Order as necessarily a policy or group. I think it’s more part of an ideology of globalism that has been explicitly articulated in various ways by various people who are linked, but not always directly like we might think.”

Synonymous with the term New World Order are the terms one world government, global governance, globalization, globalism, deep-state, sustainable development, and Agenda 21. All these terms are used interchangeably and at different times to communicate to different audiences. Make no mistake – they all basically mean the same thing.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, a NWO is not Biblical.

I may not agree with everything that Pastor Irving Baxter says.
However, he does a good job overall in showing the history of the effort to form a world government.

Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I voted yes! It is the 2nd to the last phase of the fourth beast in Daniel and occurs right before the tentoes, ten heads run the world prior to the antichrist overthrowing 3 of those ten kings and the other seven give him their allegiance and the antichrist becomes the world ruler or the last king of the times of the gentiles. He is the little horn and the eighth horn.

Daniel 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The Lion was Babylon, the lopsided bear was the Medeo -Persian empire, the third beast was alexander (and greece) which was divided up into four kingdoms, and the fourth kingdom of the time of the gentiles started with Rome! Rome was different from all other kingdoms for they instituted IMperialsim!

Rome divided into two separate kingdoms (East West- the legs of Daniel 2), and that fourth beast changed locations from time to time, from Constantinople in the East to Russia (Czar is Russian for Cesar) to in the West, Rome, Germany, France, Spain, England and then the US. All these nations of the West practiced Imperialism and France and Germany even called themselves the Holy roman empire! Germany's ruler was Kaiser which is German for Cesar!

but just know that Rome never ruled the world. Nor did it rule even the known World! It did not even conquer as far as Alexander the Great did nor rule as far as Greece!

So there must come a time when Imperialism rules the whole world ( a future kind of U.N> with real authority) and this shall fail somehow and world rule will be divided into ten (interesting enough the Club of Rome used to post of a coming one world government with ten regional governors) "kingdoms" the toes and horns. Then during these kings the eleventh horn rises (the antichrist) subdues 3, the other 7 give them their allegiance and He gains world rule!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LittleLambofJesus said:
No, a NWO is not Biblical.
1st century Jerusalem in Revelation is fine.
Today, the nwo is bigger than ever before ....
Hello ysj and thanks for posting
It appears to be...........

New world order (politics) - Wikipedia

This article is about the use of the term "new world order" in international politics. For its use in conspiracy theory, see New World Order (conspiracy theory). For other uses, see New World Order (disambiguation).
The term "new world order" has been used to refer to any new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the ideological notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual nation-states to solve...................

===========================
New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia

The New World Order or NWO is claimed to be an emerging clandestine totalitarian world government by various conspiracy theories.[3][4][5][6][7]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and contemporary figures have therefore been purported to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial events, ranging from causing systemic crises to pushing through controversial policies, at both national and international levels, as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination.[3][4][5][6][7]

Before the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right and secondarily that part of fundamentalist Christianity concerned with the end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[8] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, observed that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order had not only been embraced by many seekers of stigmatized knowledge but had seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating a period during the late 20th and early 21st centuries in the United States where people are actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios.[4][6] Those political scientists are concerned that mass hysteria over New World Order conspiracy theories could eventually have devastating effects on American political life, ranging from escalating lone-wolf terrorism to the rise to power of authoritarian ultranationalist demagogues.[4][6][9]

Skeptics of New World Order conspiracy theories accuse its proponents of indulging in the furtive fallacy, a belief that significant facts of history are necessarily sinister; conspiracism, a world view that centrally places conspiracy theories in the unfolding of history, rather than social and economic forces; and fusion paranoia, a promiscuous absorption of fears from any source whatsoever.[6]

Domhoff, a research professor in psychology and sociology who studies theories of power, wrote in 2005 an essay entitled There Are No Conspiracies. He says that for this theory to be true it required several "wealthy and highly educated people" to do things that don't "fit with what we know about power structures". Claims that this will happen goes back decades and have always been proved wrong.

Partridge, a contributing editor to the global affairs magazine Diplomatic Courier, wrote a 2008 article entitled One World Government: Conspiracy Theory or Inevitable Future? He says that if anything nationalism, which is the opposite of a global government, is rising. He also says that attempts at creating global governments or global agreements "have been categorical failures" and where "supranational governance exist they are noted for their bureaucracy and inefficiency."

Although some cultural critics see superconspiracy theories about a New World Order as "postmodern metanarratives" that may be politically empowering, a way of giving ordinary people a narrative structure with which to question what they see around them,[94] skeptics argue that conspiracism leads people into cynicism, convoluted thinking, and a tendency to feel it is hopeless even as they denounce the alleged conspirators.[95]
===========================

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Before the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures
I don't believe this.
I am fairly certain it was exposed by God's Word, Plan, Purpose, and by men called by Him ever since the first century, and in the middle ages centuries ago, and often otherwise also..... in line with His Word and Plan in Jesus.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With all due respect I find that for some, so much time and energy is taken up pondering these issues almost as if ones salvation depends on getting the right answer.
Meantime the lost are still lost and we miss our personal calling to fruitfulness.
And the noise of theories continues on, as brothers and sisters rise to prominence with 'the answer', when most must be wrong or they would agree.
I had a little time in Israel and found the fellowship to be weak - in part because of a widespread obsession with such matters. God's heart is for the lost, and to see believers so shine, that they (the lost) will see His glory and come to salvation. So this is a warning that 'end times' can be subtly obsessive and take you away from more important matters, His relationship and dealings with you...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good post #8, Nolidad.

It seems to me that many people don’t see how the Bible prophesies tie together to make a whole coherent picture.
There is no doubt that Daniel and Revelation have many parallel prophesies, that can also be seen; giving more details, in the other Bible books.

Regarding a One World Government: This concept has been around for a long time and many overt and covert movements have promoted it. That such a political entity will happen, led by a charismatic man known to us as the Anti-Christ, is quite clearly prophesied in Daniel 7:23-24 and described in Daniel 11:21-45, paralleled in Revelation 17:12-13 and described in Revelation 13:1-18.

The problem the promoters of the OWG have, is the refusal of the nations to relinquish their sovereignty. We all prefer to do our own thing and with the current world situation, this works OK. There are hiccups with nations that mismanage their economies, but it is against the interests of the IMF and the ‘gnomes of Zurich’ to allow a nation to go bankrupt.

So, in order to force the nations to agree to a OWG; initially 10 regions, governed by 10 Presidents*, they know there has to be some kind of dramatic event to start this process. That planned event is to be a nuke attack in the Middle East. A mini WW3, that will shake up the world and have the beneficial effect of solving the Palestinian/ Israel conflict - they would both be gone!

Iran will proceed with their avowed plans to wipe Israel off the map and the recent developments in Syria, Gaza and Israel, is an indication of how close we are to this attack. They know such an attack will result in their own destruction, but they will do it, as their religion pushes them into it. Ezekiel 35:6, Proverbs 8:32

However, it won’t be retaliation by Israel or America that will thwart this secret attack by Iran and her allies onto Israel, the Lord will take action and He will destroy them all, Psalms 11:4-6, virtually depopulating the entire Middle East region. Ezekiel 7:14, Ezekiel 30:2-5, Jeremiah 10:18, Jeremiah 49:35, Isaiah 34:5, Zephaniah 2:4-5 and many other prophesies about the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath.

The rest of the world will mostly survive and as things will be then, agreement on a OWG will be easy. Not quite as planned, but a similar result!

What happens to all the true believers in the Lord? Raptured to heaven? Nowhere does the Bible say that will happen at any time. 1 Peter 3:12 says it clearly; it will be the fiery test of our faith and we must stand firm, believing in His protection. Then: look up, for our redemption is near. Luke 21:25-28 Jesus will Return within 20 years.
*Google - 10 world regions.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
A mini WW3, that will shake up the world and have the beneficial effect of solving the Palestinian/ Israel conflict - they would both be gone!
This contradicts God's Word, Plan, Purpose and ...... and it is not "beneficial" in any way...

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is a future NWO needed to fulifill Bible Prophecy?
If you vote, please give reasons for the way you voted.....thanks

Same here, that NWO stuff is pure fantasy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Same here, that NWO stuff is pure fantasy
Not pure, corrupt...

and 'fantasy', sort of - as Yahuweh the Creator LAUGHS at the plans of the wicked,
but
they are doing just as He Says they would do....

yes, they will get to continue destruction and deceiving and killing, even taking the lives of millions of followers of Christ Jesus, until Jesus returns....

so the martyrs get to 'graduate'.... to die for their faith - their testimony of Jesus... for all to see... as a witness against the false teachers and false authorities/leaders/ groups ...

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
No one taught me, I don't believe any of that junk and for anyone to pursue that stuff is a fool's errand.
It would be good to follow Jesus and let Him teach you.
The Promise of the Father's Word is that if you seek Him and the Truth, and keep seeking as He Says, you will find the Truth and the Truth will set you free.
This is God's Promise, not man's promise, and God always keeps His Promise.

Upvote 0