Visit site
✟4,522.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
SH89 said:
Does anybody have any Hovind debates?
he used to have them on his website for download, i think there were 3 on there. now they're not there, but i bet if we all emailed asking to put them up we may get lucky.

Upvote 0

Aggie

Soldier of Knowledge
Jan 18, 2004
United States
Visit site
✟17,997.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
SH89 said:
I find it irritating to no end the way this movie’s introduction rapidly alternates between material related to evolution, and footage of Nazi Germany. It shows an American flag right after that; is this his way of saying that people accepting evolution in this country is making it into a fascism?

This site ought to be hacked—I bet the U.S. government would look the other way after what Hovind’s been saying about them. I’d even try it myself, if it weren’t for the fact that succeeding would deprive everyone here of some good comedy material.

Upvote 0

philadiddle

Drumming circles around you
Dec 23, 2004
Canada
Visit site
✟4,522.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Grengor said:
Yea I noticed the Hitler flash... I wonder what he was implying?
in his videos he specifically says that Hitler read Darwin's "origin of the species" and that made him think he was more highly evolved, which lead to genocide and WWII. it's all evolutions fault.

Upvote 0

KAG

~ Blessed Be
Jul 12, 2005
Room
✟15,881.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Elduran

Disruptive influence
May 19, 2005
✟9,830.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
SH89 said:
.....that wasn't funny at all.

This is funny

I think I have a few of his debates and seminars on my hard drive. I keep them for when I'm feeling useless and incompetant, it makes me feel so much better about my own scientific ability!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tocis

Warrior of Thor
Jul 29, 2004
Northern Germany
✟10,966.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
SH89 said:

Sorry, no. I did listen to those audio transcripts of hoovie's "seminars" which were downloadable then from his site. Boy, what a nonsense! Beats most "official" comedy, I tell ya! :D

Upvote 0

tocis

Warrior of Thor
Jul 29, 2004
Northern Germany
✟10,966.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Elduran said:
I think I have a few of his debates and seminars on my hard drive. I keep them for when I'm feeling useless and incompetant, it makes me feel so much better about my own scientific ability!

:thumbsup: :D

Aye, any German student with a "5" (corresponds to the "E" in the US system, we just use numbers instead of letters) in biology... and actually, probably in all sciences... could beat hoovie senseless with what he or she learned. :p

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
tocis said:
:thumbsup: :D

Aye, any German student with a "5" (corresponds to the "E" in the US system, we just use numbers instead of letters) in biology... and actually, probably in all sciences... could beat hoovie senseless with what he or she learned. :p

The US system doesn't have an "E". WE have A,B,C,D, and F. With F being the lowest grade ("F" for "Failure").

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

platzapS

Expanding Mind
Nov 12, 2002
Sunshine State
Visit site
✟5,263.00
Faith
Humanist
funyun said:
"what froze the mammoths? The big hairy hippy elephants?"
I guess he means they have long hair and don't shave (just like apes!).

SH89 said:
"F" is for "fantastic." :doh:
philadiddle said:
it means failure? and i thought i was doing so well...

You guys are great...

Upvote 0

Illuminatus

Draft the chickenhawks
Nov 28, 2004
✟14,062.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
platzapS said:
Also, Hovind says that pre-Flood writers wrote Genesis on clay tablets. Were these clay tablets on the Ark?

Nah, they probably just tattooed them on the side of a mammoth. That's why they died out, Noah had to shave them to read, and they froze to death.

Upvote 0