Funniest quotes...

Pure_Joy

Embracing life with enthusiasm at every turn...
Jan 31, 2006
College
✟16,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Win Blessings!!!
Funniest Quote 100
cutest kid quote (makes me awwww the most) 100
Funniest bible joke 25
Funniest embarrising story 50
worst joke 50
least funny (I am not telling how much because I don't want a purposely stupid joke posted)

Only 5 in a row, game over at 300 jokes only NO FELLOWSHIP Enter as often as you want... 5 jokes per post (fellow ship with jokes ie...each post must have a joke)

christiankate

Contributor
Feb 6, 2005
✟13,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
a pastor goes to a perishernors house he knows someones home but no one answers the door.. he leaves a business card with a quote from genesis "if he hath denied me he hath denied god" The next day after church he receive his card back in the collection plate with the bible verse. "I had see thee in the garden but I was scared as I was naked"^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Upvote 0

christiankate

Contributor
Feb 6, 2005
✟13,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Funny kid quote

One day a family was having company for dinner and when they all sat down to pray the mother said to the little girl- why don't you say the prayer.... I don't know what to say she said.... just say what mommy say's... so she says dear LORD, why did we invite these people over to dinner.^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Upvote 0

luvmydaughters

Feb 13, 2006
✟17,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A couple had two little boys, ages 8 and 10, who were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew that, if any mischief occurred in their town, their sons were probably involved.
They boys' mother heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The clergyman agreed, but asked to see them individually. So the mother sent her 8-year-old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the clergyman in the afternoon.
The clergyman, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?".
They boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there with his mouth hanging open, wide-eyed. So the clergyman repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God!!?" Again the boy made no attempt to answer. So the clergyman raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "WHERE IS GOD!?"

The boy screamed and bolted from the room, ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him. When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?" The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in BIG trouble this time, dude. God is missing - and they think WE did it!"

Upvote 0

Heart4Him

I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One day my son wanted something done a certain way that just wasn't possible. He did not understand why. I tried to explain it to him and he just kept asking. Finally, I said, "Honey, it's just not possible to do it that way, OK?"
He looked at me very frustrated, put his hands on his hips and said, "Mommy! You've got to work with me, here!"

Funniest kid quote category:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Funny Joke :D

3 Hymns

The Sunday before Christmas, a pastor told his congregation that the church needed some extra money. He asked the people to consider donating a little more than usual into the offering plate. He said that whoever gave the most would be able to pick out three hymns. After the offering plates were passed, the pastor glanced down and noticed that someone had placed a $1,000 bill in offering. He was so excited that he immediately shared his joy with his congregation and said he'd like to personally thank the person who placed the money in the plate.

A very quiet, elderly, saintly looking lady all the way in the back shyly raised her hand. The pastor asked her to come to the front. Slowly she made her way to the pastor. He told her how wonderful it was that she gave so much and in thanks asked her to pick out three hymns. Her eyes brightened as she looked over the congregation, pointed to the three most handsome men in the church and said, "I'll take him, him and him."

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Funny Joke:D

An Illinois man left the snowballed streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail.

Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor dead.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Your Loving Husband.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Kid Quotes

[FONT=SIMPSON, ARIAL]My grandmother can say more in a sentence than a college professor can say in an hour and a half.[/FONT]

When you make a face behind your father's back, he turns around too quick for you to get away with it.

If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. Parents always catch the second person.

When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.

One of the greatest feelings in the world is the feeling you get when your little sister shows that she admires you. :D

Upvote 0

ub4me

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2005
USA
✟20,873.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"BEST KID'S QUOTE"

ONE DAY ME, MY HUSBAND AND OUR FOUR YOUNGEST CHILDREN WERE PRAYING...WE HAD THREE GROWN CHILDREN WHO HAD ALREADY LEFT THE HOUSE
WE LET THE YOUNGER CHILDREN PRAY FOR THEIR OLDER SIBLINGS....

MY DAUGHTER JENNIFER WHILE PRAYING FOR HER OLDEST BROTHER PHILLIP SAID, " LORD PLEASE BLESS PHIL, HE IS SAVED, HE'S JUST NOT VERY GOOD AT IT"

:D OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES:angel:

Upvote 0

Jasma

Proud Pro-Lifer
May 25, 2005
Here n there ;)
✟50,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I worked at a day care one summer & got put on the night shift. We put the kids down to sleep and the 2 year old boy sits straight up (after being down for a few minutes) and asks his 4 year old sister, "What's that? Do you hear that noise?" She says back to him, "It's you talking , now go to bed."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A Funny kids story

My 9 yr old daughter just got an old fashioned book on female care & etiquite that still used all the old terms. She was in the washroom trying all the different ways of washing up and putting on perfume etc. When she came out she said she had tried everything except for splashing toilet water on her face. She said she didn`t see how anybody could do that! .
(Toilet water is what they used to call cologne.For those too young to remember)

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The minister called on a seldom-seen parishoner, asking if she was in good health, and generally enquiring why she rarely attended services.
"Oh," she said, "it's difficult to get out of the house these days, but, reverend, I still keep up my bible study and prayers, don't I darling?" she said, turning to her five-year-old daughter - who looked rather blankly at her.
"Darling," she went on, "Run and fetch mummy's favourite book, there's a good girl."
A few moments later she returned holding out the Sears catalogue.

A woman invited some people to dinner.
At the table, she turned to her six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing, darling?"
"I wouldn't know what to say," she replied.
"Just say what you hear mummy say," she said encouragingly.
The girl bowed her head and said "Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?"

When I stopped the bus to pick up Chris for preschool, I noticed an older woman hugging him as he left the house. "Is that your grandmother?" I asked. "Yes, 'Chris said. "She's come to visit us for Christmas." "How nice," I said. "Where does she live?" "At the airport," Chris replied. "Whenever we want her, we just go out there and get her."

I didn't know if my granddaughter had learned her colors yet, so I decided to test her. I would point out something and ask what color it was. She would tell me, and she was always correct. But it was fun for me, so I continued. At last, she headed for the door, saying sagely, "Grandma, I think you should try to figure out some of this yourself!"

When the mother returned from the grocery store, her small son pulled out the box of animal crackers he had begged for, and then he spread the animal-shaped crackers all over the kitchen counter. "What are you doing?" his Mom asked. "The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken," the boy explained. "I'm looking for the seal."

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

His Law is Love and His Gospel is Peace.
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns were swimming around in the sea - one called Justin and the other called Christian.

The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that patrolled the area.

Finally one day Justin said to Christian, "I'm bored and frustrated at being a prawn, I wish I was a shark, then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten..."

As Justin had his mind firmly on becoming a predator, a mysterious cod appears and says, "Your wish is granted", and lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark. Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, Afraid of being eaten by his old mate.

Time went on (as it invariably does...) and Justin found himself becoming bored and lonely as a shark. All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them. Justin didn't realise that his new menacing
appearance was the cause of his sad plight. While out swimming alone one day he sees the mysterious cod again and can't believe his luck. Justin figured that the fish could change him back into a prawn. He begs the cod to change him back so, lo and behold, he is turned back into a prawn.

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes, Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail. (The punch line does not involve a prawn cocktail - it's much worse).

Looking around the gathering at the reef, he searched for his old pal. "Where's Christian?" he asked.

"He's at home,distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy and became a shark", came the reply.

Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's house. As he opened the coral gate the memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted, "It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again."

Christian replied "No way man, you'll eat me. You're a shark, the enemy and I'll not be tricked. " Justin cried back. "No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed."...

...."I've found Cod, I'm a prawn again Christian".

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This little grandmother was surprised by her 7 year old grandson one morning. He had made her coffee. She drank what was the worst cup of coffee in her life. When she got to the bottom, there were three of those little green army men and she asked him why they were there and he said on TV they say, "The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup!"

A three-year-old boy went with his dad to see a new litter of kittens. On returning home, he breathlessly informed his mother, "There were two boy kittens and two girl kittens." "How did you know that?" his mother asked. "Daddy picked them up and looked underneath," he replied. "I think it's printed on the bottom."

THE ELDERLY: While working for an organization that delivers lunches to elderly shut-ins, I used to take my four-year-old daughter on my afternoon rounds. She was unfailingly intrigued by the various appliances of old age, particularly the canes, walkers and wheelchairs. One day I found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass. As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage of questions, she merely turned and whispered, "The tooth fairy will never believe this!"

Upvote 0