Fun Thread: Whoever Posts Last is King/ Queen of the Thread!!! (30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Forge, you and I should do this posting binge on this thread. Can't believe what glow and psalms did on the last one. We should have been smart and noted what they were up to. Did you notice that they started posting pretty soon after we leftt. Pffftt.:p

Yes I know. Not very Kingly of them :p

Upvote 0

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
:):):)
I did have fun though looking at what they wrote in the last few pages. Laughing hard, so maybe I will let them off. Hmmm...or maybe not:p

Become Queen and rule them with an iron hand ;)

I like this thread for the fun and fellowship. Going with a friend to see the Hitchcock movie about the life of Alfred Hithcock tomorrow. How is your weekend shaping up?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

achristian2

learning to walk with God
Aug 7, 2012
✟23,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Become Queen and rule them with an iron hand ;)

I like this thread for the fun and fellowship. Going with a friend to see the Hitchcock movie about the life of Alfred Hithcock tomorrow. How is your weekend shaping up?

Well, I was Queen in the last last thread ( thread 28) and since I'm not passing my crown to glow, I'm still queen, so may very well take your advise, counsellor.;) . Anyway better stop razzing them, feel a bit bad for doing so.

Yeah, I like this thread too for the same reason. Hope you enjoy the movie. Well, I'm not working today but Saturday I will be working. Planning to take it easy today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.