Fun Thread: Whoever Posts Last is King/ Queen of the Thread!!! (29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

candle glow

whatever I want to be
Jan 2, 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
✟18,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hmmm, seems I missed the end of the previous thread. However, I wasn't able to participate as I came across a brutal housefire on my way home. I only managed to save 8 orphans, 3 widows, 6 disabled people, 3 kittens, and a baby sea turtle.

Although I missed being king, I have no regrets.

Upvote 0

achristian2

learning to walk with God
Aug 7, 2012
✟23,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm, seems I missed the end of the previous thread. However, I wasn't able to participate as I came across a brutal housefire on my way home. I only managed to save 8 orphans, 3 widows, 6 disabled people, 3 kittens, and a baby sea turtle.

Although I missed being king, I have no regrets.

What, you didn't save the 2 grandmas, dog and rabbits. What kind of person are you. Sshhhhhh. I would be embarasssed to post that. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

candle glow

whatever I want to be
Jan 2, 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
✟18,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What, you didn't save the 2 grandmas, dog and rabbits. What kind of person are you. Sshhhhhh. I would be embarasssed to post that

*cries*

you're right, I did miss them!

*goes for post traumatic stress syndrome rehabilitation; Talks to a group of counselors and points back at achris, then weeps again whilst receiving hugs from the counselors*

*the counselors look disapprovingly at achris*

Upvote 0

achristian2

learning to walk with God
Aug 7, 2012
✟23,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*cries*

you're right, I did miss them!

*goes for post traumatic stress syndrome rehabilitation; Talks to a group of counselors and points back at achris, then weeps again whilst receiving hugs from the counselors*

*the counselors look disapprovingly at achris*

Oh little boy, do not cry. I know you are hungry for hugs but to get the hugs in such a manner. Tsk tsk tsk. Maybe I should just employ a nanny/driver that gives hugs to you every day. Now will that do glow?:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.