Full Blown News Filling The Airwaves Now - One Percent.....

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
ONLY ONE PERCENT.

1%

Specified also: (people with underlying serious health conditions)

ONLY one percent of those who get sick (i.e. much smaller percent of population)

ONE PERCENT ONLY.

Less than die of thirst.
Less than die of hunger.
Less than die of prescribed medicine.

So nothing new under the sun, except the political leveraging , corporate greed , making a mountain out of an ant hill....

Vice President NOW on TV: we are concentrating on the old, elderly, frail, .....
"a vast majority" of the population might get sick ("one third") ... (normal sick - turns out to be regular cold or flu or sniffles)....

ONE PERCENT of those who get sick may die. Less than many other preventable causes....

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
And this is based off known reported cases. There could be 100s of thousands or more of unreported cases that just figured they got sick, stayed home, got better and went to work never knowing it was corona something or other. That would drop the numbers further, people love to fear ( auto reflex) !!!! But God did not give us a spirit of fear but of power and love and A Sound Mind 2 Timothy 1:7......... The fear is not from God. The left will ride this thing like the Polar Express train leaving tracks collapsing doom and gloom the whole way if it can ruin Trump somehow. And that is sad. It's going to fail too.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
ONLY ONE PERCENT.

1%

ONLY one percent of those who get sick (i.e. much smaller percent of population)

ONE PERCENT ONLY.

Less than die of thirst.
Less than die of hunger.

So nothing new under the sun, except the political leveraging , corporate greed , making a mountain out of an ant hill....

Vice President NOW on TV: we are concentrating on the old, elderly, frail, .....
"a vast majority" of the population might get sick ("one third") ... (normal sick - turns out to be regular cold or flu or sniffles)....

ONE PERCENT of those who get sick may die. Less than many other preventable causes....

I am in a high risk category as I have asthma and work in the medical field.

I am taking this virus very seriously!

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ONLY ONE PERCENT.

1%

ONE PERCENT ONLY.

Less than die of thirst.
Less than die of hunger.

I have read a widely circulated 3.4% mortality rate. In Milan hospitals are full. People in their 40’s are in critical condition.

In China the number of actively infected has been dropping every day. Most of the makeshift hospitals have closed. They used the plasma of recovered patients to infuse sick patients cutting their recovery times in half (CGTN).

In the US coronavirus is going viral. The stock market is in free fall.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I have read a widely circulated 3.4% mortality rate.
I typed the OP WHILE THE Vice President of the USA was SPEAKING IT ON National Broadcast Television.
HE and/or others with him on the broadcast gave the 1% figure.... (which is immaterial anyway in the European clinics that have a zero percent fatality because they are allowed to use the proven remedies)

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I typed the OP WHILE THE Vice President of the USA was SPEAKING IT ON National Broadcast Television.
HE and/or others with him on the broadcast gave the 1% figure.... (which is immaterial anyway in the European clinics that have a zero percent fatality because they are allowed to use the proven remedies)

European clinics have a 0% fatality?

Guess Italy isn't apart of Europe anymore?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
People in their 40’s are in critical condition.
Perhaps. Perhaps not. "People in their 80's , 70's, 90's, 100's, 60's " may be in critical condition also - if they don't do what is good But not most of them by far - most never reach nor are even in danger of being in critical condition according to all the statistics presented in /about every country --- watch how they "word the news" and see how few actually are in distress, yet how many are being told to put themselves in distress!! (work/ home/ public meetings/ etc)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
European clinics have a 0% fatality?

Guess Italy isn't apart of Europe anymore?
Some clinics - not all clinics. The official practices of some clinics are perhaps no better than the usa.
internet search for examples of the good clinics: <europe clinics virus vitamin c> for a lot of good results and history and why the current money makers don't let people know ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Some clinics - not all clinics. The official practices of some clinics are perhaps no better than the usa.
internet search for examples of the good clinics: <europe clinics virus vitamin c> for a lot of good results and history and why the current money makers don't let people know ....

You didn't say that originally. All you said was European clinics.

I'm sorry, but this downplaying of the virus does nothing to help. Neither does hyping it up, but there is a middle ground and it's neither.

My twenty year old son shared this on Facebook and I believe it's very relevant:

received_221625242548011.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
It is hyper scare politics, which endangers more people than the virus.

Learn the truth, and don't be afraid any more.

I'm sorry, but this downplaying of the virus does nothing to help. Neither does hyping it up, but there is a middle ground and it's neither.

• Agree
Reactions: danielmears
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
In the US coronavirus is going viral. The stock market is in free fall.
Perhaps, not at all as if for sure, this is how God will bring down babylon as in "woe, woe to us ! Babylon has fallen - all our income is gone" paraphrased from the end days in the Apocalypse ?

• Agree
Reactions: danielmears
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

Just like if a son breaks his arm - get it properly set.
Or if there is a splinter , take it out.
Or if there is a health problem, take care of it ....

Normal life !

p.s. I read repeatedly from various sources that every time asthma attack, is associated with the lungs being dehydrated. Others who went on a diet for various reasons, which included 8 glasses of water a day, found by surprise that their amount of medicine needed was greatly reduced, per their experience.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

Just notice the label you chose? "Christian seeker in relationship"

Have your choices had anything to do with being at risk , do you think ?

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
It is hyper scare politics, which endangers more people than the virus.

Learn the truth, and don't be afraid any more.

I'm sorry, but you are flat out wrong. This is serious and if you don't take it that way then I am sorry if something happens with this virus and blind sides you if it does.

I'm happy to be wrong, if I am proven at a later date to be wrong.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Just like if a son breaks his arm - get it properly set.
Or if there is a splinter , take it out.
Or if there is a health problem, take care of it ....

Normal life !

p.s. I read repeatedly from various sources that every time asthma attack, is associated with the lungs being dehydrated. Others who went on a diet for various reasons, which included 8 glasses of water a day, found by surprise that their amount of medicine needed was greatly reduced, per their experience.

Well, my asthma is not hydration related. I drink plenty of water /fluids each day. I have had asthma all my life.

Upvote 0