Frustrated...just want a prayer answered!

one 4 Christ

True happiness is serving The Lord!
Apr 7, 2005
✟673.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
If you have a head ache, you take medicine and wa-la that head ache is gone.
If you are very hungry and are on the road, just pull off at the nearest exit, buy a snack and wa-la you are not hungry anymore.
And if you spill ketchup on your shirt just get tide and scrub it out and wa-la the stain is gone.
The point you ask, I wish prayer could be that easy to get answered. When it doesn't it can be very frustrating!!! My boss once told me that I am presistant. My mother told me that I need to be more patient. Maybe that is it or maybe I just want this prayer to come true so bad and I am still waiting on a sign. I can feel the prayers from the members of CF I am so greatful to you all. I admit I am being inpatient. It is hard because I am so confused and I am still waiting on the answer from the Lord.
Besides to be patient any other suggestions do you have...PLEASE :help: ....

Please NOTE: if you are curious on what prayer I am speaking of it is noted in my journal and on my profile "prayer request".
Thank you for your time and as always God Bless you all!!!:)

Reactions: Br0k3n

melissa18_05

Apr 6, 2005
Kentucky
✟7,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Maybe the Lord is testing your faith in Him... it is hard being patient especially if it is something you are wanting(needing if necessary). But you have to look at it like What does the Lord want for me... Maybe instead of praying constantly over whatever you are needing or wanting and just listen to God... and follow Him your prayer will eventually if it is God's Will, it will be answered
keep in mind this is my opinion and i hope your prayer gets answer

Upvote 0

one 4 Christ

Apr 7, 2005
✟673.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
melissa18_05 said:
Maybe the Lord is testing your faith in Him... it is hard being patient especially if it is something you are wanting(needing if necessary). But you have to look at it like What does the Lord want for me... Maybe instead of praying constantly over whatever you are needing or wanting and just listen to God... and follow Him your prayer will eventually if it is God's Will, it will be answered
keep in mind this is my opinion and i hope your prayer gets answer

melissa18_05, Thank you and I will definatly keep that in mind! God Bless!!!:)

Upvote 0

bubblegirl23

Resident bubble chick
Apr 24, 2004
Australia
Visit site
✟2,459.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Sweetie, I'm very impatient for things too. But, with prayer, I am learning to improve this. Maybe you can pray and ask to learn patience rather than your prayers being answered faster.

Maybe ask for smaller prayers. Since finding a huge spider in my bed, I pray nightly God will keep the scary things away. So far no spiders! Two weeks and nothing. A record of sorts.

LOL

Upvote 0

one 4 Christ

Apr 7, 2005
✟673.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
bubblegirl23 said:
Sweetie, I'm very impatient for things too. But, with prayer, I am learning to improve this. Maybe you can pray and ask to learn patience rather than your prayers being answered faster.

Maybe ask for smaller prayers. Since finding a huge spider in my bed, I pray nightly God will keep the scary things away. So far no spiders! Two weeks and nothing. A record of sorts.

LOL

Thank you and I will certainly take your advice on that one!!:thumbsup:
God Bless

Upvote 0

Br0k3n

I DOWNLOADED THE INTERNET!!!
Apr 19, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟8,673.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God will speak to you, if He hasn't already. Are you truly listening though? I used to have a crush on Kate Winslet when I saw Titanic way back (and no, not because she showed her "unmentionables"). I was so drawn to her it was crazy. I couldn't figure it out. Then after about a year, I realized it was because she looked like a girlfriend I had from WAY back. Just food for thought. Sit in silence...be still and know God. He'll tell you why.

Upvote 0

one 4 Christ

Apr 7, 2005
✟673.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0