United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
BIDEN_STICKER_c0-16-1072-641_s885x516.jpg

Consumers angry with soaring gas prices are placing stickers on gas pumps with an image of President Biden saying “I did that!” as he points to the total price paid by the driver.

And stickers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, saying “I helped,” are placed right next to Mr. Biden’s “I did that!” decals.

The stickers, available online in stacks of 100 to 300 and costing from $7 to $20, are reportedly springing up at gas pumps around the country and were seen by The Washington Times on pumps along I-95 and other interstates in several states between Washington, D.C., and Florida.

Frustrated drivers at gas stations stick it to Biden with ‘I did that!’ decals
Hey, it’s better than storming the Capitol. I’ll give you that.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You guys do realize stickers come off with soap and water, right? And if that doesn't work, you can always use goo gone.
View attachment 308901
You realize labor and soap and water and goo gone cost money and resources and do not remove stickers well and can damage many surfaces, right? You realize also that if you tried to defend yourself in court by saying to the judge "You guys do realize stickers come off with soap and water, right? And if that doesn't work, you can always use goo gone." you'd be laughed out of court?

Somehow I think that if someone put Biden stickers all over your car you wouldn't be so cavalier about having to buy goo gone and spend your time getting them off and damaging your paint.

But hey, anything to justify vandalism when it's done by your own folks, I get it, nothing new from that end of the political spectrum, whose motto is "Rules for thee but not for me!!!"

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You realize labor and soap and water and goo gone cost money and resources and do not remove stickers well and can damage many surfaces, right? You realize also that if you tried to defend yourself in court by saying to the judge "You guys do realize stickers come off with soap and water, right? And if that doesn't work, you can always use goo gone."

Somehow I think that if someone put Biden stickers all over your car you wouldn't be so cavalier about having to buy goo gone and spend your time getting them off and damaging your paint.

But hey, anything to justify vandalism when it's done by your own folks, I get it, nothing new from that end of the political spectrum, whose motto is "Rules for thee but not for me!!!"

Uh, there's a big difference between "all over my car" and one on a filthy gas pump... o_O

...And they're supposed to clean those pumps daily.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Uh, there's a big difference between "all over my car" and one on a filthy gas pump... o_O

...And they're supposed to clean those pumps daily.
And there is the "rules for thee but not for me" on full display.

Yes, big difference is the "filthy gas pump" belongs to the gas station owner and your car belongs to you. I get it. Unfortunately for you that doesn't hold up as a defense for vandalism but thanks for playing.

Reactions: durangodawood
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,575.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I agree, but I'm not sure why you're telling me this or using the word "hyperbole". There are quite a few degrees between breaking a shelf in a store or writing/spraying graffiti on the wall in a public bathroom and burning down a store also but they are still all vandalism. Again, I don't understand what your point is with your reply to me.
I think you doth protest too much.

• Agree
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
BIDEN_STICKER_c0-16-1072-641_s885x516.jpg

Consumers angry with soaring gas prices are placing stickers on gas pumps with an image of President Biden saying “I did that!” as he points to the total price paid by the driver.

And stickers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, saying “I helped,” are placed right next to Mr. Biden’s “I did that!” decals.

The stickers, available online in stacks of 100 to 300 and costing from $7 to $20, are reportedly springing up at gas pumps around the country and were seen by The Washington Times on pumps along I-95 and other interstates in several states between Washington, D.C., and Florida.

Frustrated drivers at gas stations stick it to Biden with ‘I did that!’ decals

well seems like a harmless way to get their point across

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think you doth protest too much.
I think - no, I know that I exposed you for wrongly accusing me of using hyperbole and now you can't defend yourself so you make a flippant deflection out of desperation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,575.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I think - no, I know that I exposed you for wrongly accusing me of using hyperbole and now you can't defend yourself so you make a flippant deflection out of desperation.
That's nice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Might be annoying but I wouldn't consider it harmful.
It's not harmful to drive with your view obstructged? The law disagrees with you - if you tried driving with a sticker in the middle of your windshield you'd get a ticket. Anyway, I don't believe you.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's not harmful to drive with your view obstructged? The law disagrees with you - if you tried driving with a sticker in the middle of your windshield you'd get a ticket. Anyway, I don't believe you.

whatever

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well apparently for you and many others it's "whatever" when vandalism happens to others.

As for me, I follow God's Word and I care about when other people are victims of vandalism.

But hey when the vandals are on your end of the political spectrum I suppose you and others feel you need to defend them at all costs

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.