• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Frustrated drivers at gas stations stick it to Biden with ‘I did that!’ decals

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by HARK!, Nov 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HARK!

HARK! שמע Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator Supporter

+4,602
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    [​IMG]

Consumers angry with soaring gas prices are placing stickers on gas pumps with an image of President Biden saying “I did that!” as he points to the total price paid by the driver.

And stickers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, saying “I helped,” are placed right next to Mr. Biden’s “I did that!” decals.

The stickers, available online in stacks of 100 to 300 and costing from $7 to $20, are reportedly springing up at gas pumps around the country and were seen by The Washington Times on pumps along I-95 and other interstates in several states between Washington, D.C., and Florida.

Frustrated drivers at gas stations stick it to Biden with ‘I did that!’ decals

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Desk trauma

Desk trauma Chronic political homeless Supporter

+11,300
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    Childish.

3. HARK!

+4,602
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    How is pointing out the shortcomings of this administration childish?

4. SeventhFisherofMen

SeventhFisherofMen Friend of Doves Supporter

+458
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    because most likely the person who is calling it childish is mad because they voted that administration into office. The problem as you know is that people shouldn't take it personally when the person they voted for doesn't live up to what they had hoped, afterall it's not like it's they themselves who have failed but rather the administration. People need to see it's ok to admit they were wrong in who they voted into office, admitting mistakes is actually a Christian practice we do it all the time to God when we realize we've messed up.

5. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+2,891
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    A truth thats.. I am sorry funny (the sticker).. yet its true.. he did it...well they said the same kind of things with President Trump. By that I mean he gets all the blame but some people are giving him this advice.. I THINK I don't know the real role hes playing? I start to think a NEW YEAR is about here PRAISE GOD.. then it hits me.. oh no .. 3 more years of Biden. God can do anything.. we all goof up get things wrong and change.. praying for them.

But thanks Hark.. funny

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. HARK!

+4,602
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    Wouldn't admitting that they made a mistake be conceding failure?

7. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+16,080
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    No, he didn't.

8. bekkilyn

bekkilyn Contemplative Christian Supporter

+7,740
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
    I haven't seen one yet, but it will be fun to see if they start popping up here. :D

9. Hans Blaster

Hans Blaster E pluribus unum

+5,171
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    I won't speak for Mr. Desk Trauma, but I am not mad about voting this administration into office, and I definitely think it is childish. (It is also defacement of private property.)

It's rather amusing that the moonie times chose an image pointing to the *total*. The total price at the pump is the price per gallon multiplied by number of gallons pumped. Mr. Biden isn't the fool that purchased a car that requires 20+ gallons to fill the tank.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. SeventhFisherofMen

+458
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I mean failure vs a mistake it all just depends, if the person really doesn't want to admit they were wrong in who they voted for for fear of it being seen as a failure that sounds like a pride issue but if it's something they honestly didn't know would happen when the person was voted in I would view it more as a mistake, an unforeseen mistake. I believe failure is more of an ownership of the person who has actually failed ie Biden.

11. SeventhFisherofMen

+458
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    hmm what's your opinion then on the left when they constantly pointed out Trump's mistakes? Was that ok then but a simple sticker not ok now?

12. HARK!

+4,602
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    If he would humble himself; he could learn a thing or two from Urkel.

[​IMG]

13. Hans Blaster

+5,171
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    Gasoline is a commodity made from another commodity (oil) with a very volatile price. Oil prices go up and down and there is little any president can do to impact them, or frankly, cause them.

This isn't a thread about a Biden gaffe, so why are you concerned about reactions to Trump gaffes?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  14. HARK!

+4,602
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    So now landscapers and construction workers are fools?

15. Hans Blaster

+5,171
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    Do they landscape with cars?

16. HARK!

+4,602
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    So neither closing down pipelines, nor jacking up the cost for drilling, nor releasing Federal oil reserves, will have any effect on gas prices?

Where did you study economics? I'd like to review your study materials.

17. HARK!

+4,602
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    Some do. Others can afford trucks. I find it to be insensitive to call the working poor fools; as they try to scratch by with the rising costs of doing business.

18. bekkilyn

bekkilyn Contemplative Christian Supporter

+7,740
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
    Landscapers in my area need vehicles powerful enough to pull trailers with large mowers, various sorts of trimmers, and other supplies, and all are typically gas-powered.

19. HARK!

+4,602
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    If this continues, some might have to start pulling those trailers by hand, until they can save up enough to buy a horse. I hope that the Greenies don't outlaw horses.

20. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+28,467
    Agnostic
    Single
    Someone's making a mint selling those stickers to the ignorant and gullible -- I wonder who?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.