Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Contention and factions create diabolical differences in agendas amongst people creating Amazing corruption that gives birth to amazing conspiracy theories!

ground yourself in the lord and he will establish your steps. He goes before you this is why your steps are secure. He is with you so no conspiracy will befall me for his hand is ready and able to save even to the uttermost Can not I the lord make these dead bones alive. Only you know oh lord. What a humble spirit Jeremiah shows here. Humble yourself and be available to the lord.

Heartfelt

Urgent

Meakness

Boldly

Lead

Expression

Boldly express all your fears to Jesus and remain humble when he shows you favor and remember he will hold your way in his hand

Carter B

Jul 21, 2021
Great Plains
✟15,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You projected. You didn't answer the questions. You're pride was hurt by someone asking a question you couldn't answer.
It's an ego thing. You don't care for truth. Keep projecting.

You didn't answer the questions on how one can possibly know they've obtained salvation. You know you didn't.

Upvote 0

Carter B

Jul 21, 2021
Great Plains
✟15,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Contention and factions create diabolical differences in agendas amongst people creating Amazing corruption that gives birth to amazing conspiracy theories!

ground yourself in the lord and he will establish your steps. He goes before you this is why your steps are secure. He is with you so no conspiracy will befall me for his hand is ready and able to save even to the uttermost Can not I the lord make these dead bones alive. Only you know oh lord. What a humble spirit Jeremiah shows here. Humble yourself and be available to the lord.

Heartfelt

Urgent

Meakness

Boldly

Lead

Expression

Boldly express all your fears to Jesus and remain humble when he shows you favor and remember he will hold your way in his hand
repeat

Upvote 0