Celestial City
✟47,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will be using excerpts and not quoting everything in context(I expect those who are interested in discussing this subject to familiarize themselves with the context) because my intent is to highlight certain similar phraseology for discussion.

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.(John 15:8)

Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion(Genesis 1:28)

To the one who conquers(repeated throughout Revelation 2-3) The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations,
The one who conquers will have this heritage(Revelation 21:7)

How do we conquer?
"For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you."
"By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."(John 13)

"lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."
"and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."(Genesis 11)

They feared being scattered? He wanted them to scatter?

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations(Matthew 28:19)
scatter? Go everywhere?

"And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven."
"Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls."(Acts 2)
Did they return to their nations?

Reactions: Nathan@work

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I suspect the Q & A are linked to this verse of the nations divided during the time of Peleg.
Gen 10:25
And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.

Luke 3 35-36 places Peleg in the linage of Christ, so what nations?

35 son of Serug, son of Reu, son of Peleg, son of Eber, son of Shelah, 36 son of Cainan, son of Arphaxad, son of Shem, son of Noah, son of Lamech,

Upvote 0

Jake Arsenal

Mar 2, 2021
Celestial City
✟47,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suspect the Q & A are linked to this verse of the nations divided during the time of Peleg.
Gen 10:25
And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.

Luke 3 35-36 places Peleg in the linage of Christ, so what nations?

35 son of Serug, son of Reu, son of Peleg, son of Eber, son of Shelah, 36 son of Cainan, son of Arphaxad, son of Shem, son of Noah, son of Lamech,

I am utterly failing to communicate.

Upvote 0