W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Help me fight the enemy within. Pray for me, please. Sometimes the pain is so great and terrible inside that i lose control. Pray that God grant me patience, wisdom, discernment, self control, humble mindedness, and love inside. Love suffers long. Pray also that others dont test me. I need shown love and patience not testing. I need shown and to show it myself as well. Thank you.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward.
shield/defense

2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: [he is] my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Psalms 5:12 For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as [with] a shield.

Psalms 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

Psalms 28:7 The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalms 33:20 Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he [is] our help and our shield.

Psalms 59:11 Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.
Thank you vinsight4u

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not sure if you are in physical pain or what is bothering you in your life. The last few days I have tried to sit with my mind as idle for a few moments just to try to have a thought like some do on here. But I'm glad it did not seem possible much for me. Talked to God as to how the devil doesn't seem to bother my mind/thoughts and then told Him as to how of course I picture that evil one as never ever even getting near me, let alone close up to my body. God is my shield and sometimes I think about mercy and goodness following me./Christians
Psalms 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

We as Christians need to claim the blessings that we have right now.

Psalms 84:11 For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Used to sing a song as to when you praise Him....the chains that seem to bind you ...drop powerless behind you....when you praise Him

Used to picture them as coughing and hacking way behind me as I went on to serve Jesus Christ/God Almighty.
Talking to God about those poor old past chains as broken and can't get to me helped build my faith in God.

Its emotional pain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Psalms 71:21
"Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side."

Think of yourself as one of His sheep. Then let the Shepherd take care of you.

Psalms 112:7
He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD."

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known of mine.
Thank you for the scriptures, prayer, and advice.

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0