Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Introduction

A PSALM FOR YOU AND ME

This psalm is awesome, I come to it, with a deep sense that what I am going to share, will benefit some people.

This is one of the psalms, that speak deeply to our hearts, I know it speaks deeply to me.

Let me explain why it speaks to me:

I had good parents and two older brothers, about 11 years older than me, I was a late arrival in many ways. My father was desperate for a girl after having two sons, but I came along.

I got the feeling that although I was loved, there was always a little disappointment, indeed in later years, my mother told me, she didn't want another child.

Although my earthly parents might have had a little disappointment over me, my birth was no mistake, this psalm sets out the comfort and love that God has for us.

So many people feel rejected, maybe you do, rejected by family, there are many people, who have been cold shouldered or called the black sheep of the family by other family members

You may not know where you were born, you may not know who one or more of your parents were, but God saw all that and the amazing fact is that he loves you, it is for those people that this psalm is written

Let me assure you, that you are not a mistake, God was there at your conception, he knew you before you were born, he knows everything about you and yes although he knows everything about us, and get this..

HE STILL LOVES US

If you have no family, if you are rejected by your family, God says that if you are his:

You are my son or daughter.. you are my child..

Amen

God bless you

Keith

vs 1-5

O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
3 You search out my path and my lying down
and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
5 You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.

HOW BIG IS GOD?

Do you wonder how big God is?

He knows everything, he sees everything, he knows every word we speak

We are worried about data protection in our age, are all my details safe?

Well, there is someone who knows all about you, it is God. To me this is a comfort, he knows all about me, he sees everything I do and hears everything I say. Every action of mine is seen by him.

It is also a challenge to me, as we know God is watching us, would we do all the things we do?
Would we see the things we, see?
Would we say the things we say/

The attributes of God are to be studied, because they show us what God is like, he is omnipresent, he is all seeing and he is all knowing.

That works itself out into our daily lives, if God is always watching us, we would live in a different way.

We live in the way we do, because we have no understanding of who GOD really is and his attributes. We think that God is like us and we can get away with it, but he is on a different level entirely.

Be sure that nothing is hid from Him:

Jc Ryle says this

Do nothing that you would not like God to see.
Say
nothing that you would not like God to hear.
Write
nothing that you would not like God to read.
Go
to no place where you would not like God to find you.
Read
no book of which you would not like God to say, "Show it to Me."
Never spend your time in such a way that you would not like to have God say, "What are you doing?

Adam and others thought they could hide their sin, remember that God sees, hears and knows everything.

That is a true antidote to sin.

Amen
KK

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

Witnessing to Loved ones

Darren Rogers
| Witnessing to

John 7

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1213171541237

How to Witness to Buddhists

Darren Rogers
| Witnessing to