Yorkshire
✟2,804.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep seeing these new age testimonies on youtube, of people who have turned to Christ after being involved in new age practices. I myself once had an interest in a variety of new age practices and I'm amazed how similar their stories are to mine. It appears innocent and you get hooked into it, one new age practice after another, but it isn't innocent it is really dangerous.

I also came across a youtube video called Escaping The Powers Of Darkness And Witchcraft by Emmanuel Amos Eni. This is a former witch doctor from Nigeria who supposedly turned to Jesus. This is more than someone being involved in new age, it is the worst of evil. I can't say for sure whether his story is factual or fantasy, but it is a very good listen, and one which I would recommend all christians as well as non christians listen to, but be warned it contains descriptions of child sacrifice. It might be a little disturbing to some people, but the overall story is a good one. It goes into detail of how Satan and his demons, and his evil human servants operate, particularly in regard to winning christian souls, but it also tells the story of how God protects true christians with his angels.

Anyway the good news is a lot of new age practioners and followers are turning to Jesus, and evil is losing. One very well known New age practioner and best selling author of new age books and merchandise who is called Doreen Virtue turned to Jesus fairly recently. You only have to put a search in youtube for new age testimonies, and you'll see just how many people are turning from this dangerous practice to Jesus. Something is quiet clearly happening.

BTW From what I can gather Emmanuel Amos Eni is now a minister.