Gig Harbor
✟110,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I used to hate Jesus. I blamed Him for my father raping me, until Jesus made His plea bargin, in God's court of law. Jesus was kind enough to explain, that if I killed myself without knowing Him, I would regret it, and He said He is the only Way to be saved. My heart said yes Lord, and I thanked the Father for Jesus dying for my sins, and rising from the dead. I repented of all sins, and received Jesus, as my God, Lord, Savior, and Friend. I am so in love with Jesus, and no matter how mean you have been to Jesus, He will take you in, if you repent, and receive Him.

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the Lord Jesus should be lord of our life, and we need to be thanking Him daily for His sacrifice to save our soul; and we need to be walking and talking with Him always. The "born again" believers in God's "...beloved Son" (as in John 3 and John 14), should be enjoying Him as Savior and lord of our life. I have been walking with my Lord Jesus in faith for over 60 years.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i had an abusive father, mentslly verbally physically. he was a christian and i hated Jesus for a long time because of it. i am being healed of it but it has been a hard journey. thank you for sharing your journey.

how did you go to the court of law to get Jesus to give you a plea bargain?

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand the question about a "court of law". The Bible does not speak of such! It is ALL GRACE! We need to think of A RELATIONSHIP, not a belief system. God says: "He that hath the Son, hath life". The questions should be: 'Have I yet received the Lord Jesus into my heart as my Savior, best Friend, and Lord of my life? Don't be deceived by religious formulas, and come to Him in a personal way and learn of Him. He will reveal Himself in you by God's Holy Spirit indwelling you.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't understand the question about a "court of law". The Bible does not speak of such! It is ALL GRACE! We need to think of A RELATIONSHIP, not a belief system. God says: "He that hath the Son, hath life". The questions should be: 'Have I yet received the Lord Jesus into my heart as my Savior, best Friend, and Lord of my life? Don't be deceived by religious formulas, and come to Him in a personal way and learn of Him. He will reveal Himself in you by God's Holy Spirit indwelling you.

oh, i have done that. i mean, like the OP, i have a lot of pain and CPTSD from what i endured. i am saved and have taken steps to forgive my dad and those other men as best i can. but i feel a need for release from the shame, guilt, self hate, and fear.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is good to have the Lord Jesus as our best Friend, as well as 'Lord of our life'. We can let the past fade away, as we live the NEW life in Jesus, the Christ, and our Savior. What a future we have with Him ---right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0