US
✟1,095,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
President Biden’s second 100 days are off to a woeful start, including a gas shortage for much of the East Coast, a surge of inflation, a slowdown in hiring despite a record number of job openings, renewed fighting in the Middle East and an unresolved border crisis.

Consumer prices for goods and services rose 0.8% in April, the Labor Department reported Wednesday, the largest monthly jump in more than a decade. The Consumer Price Index rose 4.2% for the past 12 months, the biggest year-over-year increase since 2008.

Stocks plummeted on the inflation report, with the three major U.S. markets each losing at least 1.99% of its value. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 681 points to close at 33,587.

From gas shortage to inflation, Biden’s leadership suddenly under fire

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟230,252.00
Faith
Christian
President Biden’s second 100 days are off to a woeful start, including a gas shortage for much of the East Coast, a surge of inflation, a slowdown in hiring despite a record number of job openings, renewed fighting in the Middle East and an unresolved border crisis.

Is it Biden's fault that a pipeline was hacked?

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi one of the strategies of the NWO was to take down America from within and that is just about done. But another idea was to institute democracies in every country and then control both parties. A left right paradigm with a public thinking they have a voice is much easier to control. This is not the time for partisan politics and really the time for sackcloth and ashes. What is coming around the corner is Rev 6 the NWO is waiting in the wings for the collapse of the current order which has been in place since the end of WW2. Many republicans like Bush Nixon have had a lot to do with the downward transformation of the USA and the rise of the UN as the next world order. If anyone is not paying attention to the World Economic Forum project called the great reset you should be. This will be the phoenix that rises out of these ashes. Note the sequence in Rev the ride on the white horse is 1st on the scene and he is conquering by Rev 13 he has dominion over every tribe tongue kindred and nation over the whole earth. Now if Rev 6 immediately after the rider is loosed it appears that global hyperinflation comes as it is a days wage for a quart of wheat over the whole earth. Peace is taken from the earth and men will be killing one another. It notes that 1/4" of the earth dies off from these events which includes by the beasts. Now the beasts could very well be a virus, or vaccine. We will have to wait and see. But this road we are on has too much weight and momentum to reverse course; we are going into the days with more written about it than any other in scripture. We need be calling on the name of the LORD in prayer and forgiving any one we have anything against and loving the brethren. I feel a bit like Jesus weeping for Jerusalem for he knew what destruction was coming.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,436.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no gasoline shortage. There is just as much gasoline as there ever was. It's all there. The pipeline will be down for a few days, so the federal government has relaxed interstate gasoline trucking regulations so that trucks can take up the slack until the pipeline is back in operation.

But there is no shortage. The gas is all there. It's just not going to flowing as amply for a while. Normally, that should only mean that some of the smaller stations would run out one or two days a week.

Except for hoarding stupidity. This is another reason I say a lot of people are under a spiritual delusion in this country.

1000x-1.png

qajvqf1qupy61.jpg

EVSVGXQ45NPYJICTZPFNIH75XY.jpg

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,436.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is it Biden's fault that a pipeline was hacked?

Especially since hacks like that take many months, if not years, to discover vulnerabilities, to do the coding, and to get it inserted.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Except for hoarding stupidity.

The one's using gas cans are actually smart. It's basic prepping to make sure you have enough of the important things. If I lived somewhere that was going to run out of water and I couldn't move, I would stock up on lots of water. Think like Noah thought and stock up with everything needed.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,436.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The one's using gas cans are actually smart. It's basic prepping to make sure you have enough of the important things. If I lived somewhere that was going to run out of water and I couldn't move, I would stock up on lots of water. Think like Noah thought and stock up with everything needed.

No, they are stupid because that's not how you store large amounts of gasoline.

They also stupid because there is no shortage. It's a temporary transportation restriction. Gasoline is still coming through. All they're doing is driving up the price and buying large supplies at a high price. If they were smart, they would know there is no real shortage, they would let this price spike pass and then create their stock pile for the day there is a genuine shortage.

But I'm sure the alt-right echo chambers are shrieking "Shortage! Shortage! Shortage!"

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,303.00
Faith
Pentecostal
There is no gasoline shortage. There is just as much gasoline as there ever was. It's all there. The pipeline will be down for a few days, so the federal government has relaxed interstate gasoline trucking regulations so that trucks can take up the slack until the pipeline is back in operation.

But there is no shortage. The gas is all there. It's just not going to flowing as amply for a while. Normally, that should only mean that some of the smaller stations would run out one or two days a week.

Except for hoarding stupidity. This is another reason I say a lot of people are under a spiritual delusion in this country.

1000x-1.png

qajvqf1qupy61.jpg

EVSVGXQ45NPYJICTZPFNIH75XY.jpg

It's so true. It's like the toilet paper shortage. If people would quit panicking over this stuff we wouldn't have some if these issues. Right now there is no less gas. It just will take a bit longer to get to the pumps. Chances are if people would t have panicked there would have been enough gas to go around.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,303.00
Faith
Pentecostal
We are going to enter a period of hyper inflation. Costs are going to skyrocket. With Bidens wild spending it's only going to get worse. I don't know that we'll actually see a gas shortage, but we will most likely see very expensive gas.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

No, that is one of many correct ways. Long term they just need to add an additive.

They also stupid because there is no shortage.

As I said, it is always WISE to store extra of such things.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,086,418.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Let's give Biden a few days to address these problems with a thoughtful and considered plan orchestrated by experienced and bright Cabinet members.

Israel needs to have a two-state solution, and Netanyahu is on the ropes as Prime Minister, just barely eking out a negotiated majority in the last election. His main opponent is less hawkish and more interested in resolving differences so that everyone can forward successfully. I know Hamas launched rockets recently, but Israel has oppressed the Palestinians for years (after seizing their lands in the 1967 war--land that had not been granted them after WWII, when Israel was created.)

I know that Jews in America are champions of human rights. Their compassion and kindness was forged in the suffering their ancestors endured in WWII.

Having attended a presentation by a resident of our city who had moved to Israel and works with immigrants, I learned that many Israelis also believe that diplomacy, negotiation, and mutual respect are the only answer for a lasting peace.

We need to address cybersecurity more strenuously, but he inherited the system he inherited, and if you look at his first 100 days, he has accomplished quite a bit. I understand that, in addition to beefing up cybersecurity, companies will have to have strong cybersecurity programs as well. Maybe that was one of those "pesky government regulations" that was eliminated in 2017...

But hey, they got corporate tax breaks, so they should be flush with cash to protect their assets--and our critical infrastructure.

The infrastructure bill will create many thousands of jobs which will be guaranteed to pay at least $15 an hour. And service industries might have more confidence that their reopenings would be robust and permanent if more people got vaccinated.

I just saw that Ohio is offering scholarships to young people who get vaccinated. Scholarships? Do you need states should offer bribes that big so that people will do something that is not only good for them, but also good for the community and a sign of patriotism.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

They also stupid because there is no shortage. It's a temporary transportation restriction. Gasoline is still coming through. All they're doing is driving up the price and buying large supplies at a high price. If they were smart, they would know there is no real shortage, they would let this price spike pass and then create their stock pile for the day there is a genuine shortage.

But I'm sure the alt-right echo chambers are shrieking "Shortage! Shortage! Shortage!"
People can not be blamed after the toilet paper incident and considering that they do not publish the Sears catalogue any more (most of you will not understand this joke), people are not taking any chances.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Suddenly questioned? I don't see any evidence of that. It's been an ongoing theme from the same old RNC / RT sources since he got the nomination. And outside of Fox News circles, his approval rating seems to be a lot better than the last guy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,436.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People can not be blamed after the toilet paper incident and considering that they do not publish the Sears catalogue any more (most of you will not understand this joke), people are not taking any chances.

Inasmuch as the toilet paper shortage was also not a real shortage, then people certainly can be blamed for being stupid twice.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi we are seeing the onset of hyperinflation which is the death of a fiat currency. The people loose confidence in the currency as the indebted government must print or borrow more and more money to cover its obligations at more frequent intervals. If this were going to stay isolated like with plywood and a few other goods we might see things settle to a new norm and hold for a while. But will they? If you see prices rise and even a few things out of stock soon more and more people realize that they are losing your spending power if you save your money. This is when the velocity of money increases and prices do too this cycle will feed on itself and then you are like Venezuela.

Imagine the greatest crime ever would be to steal the money from every bank, 401k, pension fund, social security and completely get away with it. If our currency goes to 0 which seems like Rev 6 conditions to me those who printed and spent the money on real goods, stocks, land, gold, on credit took the purchasing power from those dollars that will become worthless. The powers that be will blame greed, capitalism and Corona virus and then roll out the great reset. This is what we are seeing and as Jesus warned men's hearts will fail them for fear of what is coming upon the earth. We are switching gears now and it will be hard to contain the masses once it starts. If you expect 50% higher food prices in a year how much food will you buy today? How will this not effect prices and supply? These days prophesied do not come until the moral conditions of the world demand it. The day of vengeance comes when men are corrupt. Embrace the LORD and his righteousness and pray always you are counted worthy to escape those things that are coming upon the earth and to be standing before the son of man.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,436.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi we are seeing the onset of hyperinflation which is the death of a fiat currency. The people loose confidence in the currency as the indebted government must print or borrow more and more money to cover its obligations at more frequent intervals. If this were going to stay isolated like with plywood and a few other goods we might see things settle to a new norm and hold for a while. But will they? If you see prices rise and even a few things out of stock soon more and more people realize that they are losing your spending power if you save your money. This is when the velocity of money increases and prices do too this cycle will feed on itself and then you are like Venezuela. .

Hyperinflation may happen, but, no, what we're seeing with wood supplies and gasoline hoarding is not it.

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

The glossy pages were for reading and the paper ones well for something else!

Upvote 0