Sep 19, 2019
✟15,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Greetings to all who reside in this forum. I am known as Miyakutsune, I speak not my real name because I do not wish to create a cyber footprint for my name received at conceivement. I am new to life of a Christian. From darkness which I have resided my life in whole. Now gazing into the truth from twilight I see that the times of the end are neigh, with this knowledge, new unto me, I seek to change that which crafted who and what I am. I walk a path of thorn and I've. Now, alas waking unto the truth, that which is the end times and that Jesus is the lord and savior to all whosoever will believeth in him, I ask for any whom may provide it, aid this sinner who alas step from the darkness that which I came, from the horrors that which I hath done unto many, and aid me that my eyes might be opened widely, and the light might surround me like the water surroundith a fish. I seek salvation, but lack a great many things needed to receive it. Emotion be one of the many. As a child I lay surrounded with difficulty, both in education and mentality, I had fallen to their blade. Diagnosed as a child with torretz syndrome, manic depression, bi polar, schizophrenia and a great many more. As the age passed I who was young became like a Tiger, attacking all who tried to aid me, in the mind I saw only cruelty as I did not understand that which was the reason I was locked in a hospital and a hospital and a hospital time and time again. In the Mind I had I felt as if I was being mis treated yet it was I who was lose and in rage. After spending a time and a time again behind the locks of a hospital again and a time again, the only way I managed to survive was to eradicate all emotion which made me act violently or made desire for self termination. Now, the tree which is that of emotion bare no fruit, yet lay barren, without life. I have no emotion and those around me see it true. Even the dr which offer aid, lay shocked as he has not seen one without emotion completely. That which is my mother closeness unto death a time ago, and all of family feared, and weeped unto her, and I stood desolate and without emotion, as if she who lay near death hath no meaning unto me. So I ask unto all here, all who art unto light as I unto darkness. I prey to thee who art in heaven, he the Lord Jesus, but feel I am ignored. I blame not if be the truth as I deserve fire only. Does anyone not have the power to help me? Am I truly lost to that which is the darkness in which I came? One so told me to read the bible, I understand not that which is lay upon me and grow tiresome unto its words A bible, supposed to feel as if under a tree in a kind spring, to me is what some call boring, like waiting hour upon hour for a bus, I try to read unto its page and page again only to be bored and understand not what it says. May anyone aid me, so that unlike many Christians, lukewarm within their faith I shall not reside unto them, may anyone aid me, so in absolute assurance I may be saved and the glass that which is my soul might be filled with the holy grace?

• Prayers
Reactions: devin553344

Miyakutsune

Sep 19, 2019
✟15,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Greetings to you. I am thankful for your reply, recently I found many who claim, the end lay within 2028, and rapture possible in 2021, If this is truth, than time, once an ally, now sleep with the enemy. I kneel in apology if any think weird of the method that is my way of speech, Is how I have spoke for my life in whole

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to CF :wave: You can learn the basics of the Gospel of Jesus the Christ here. It might be easier than reading the bible alone. Enjoy! Emotions come back with therapy so don't be too worried. Hang in there :)

Upvote 0

Miyakutsune

Sep 19, 2019
✟15,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I shall try to speak, clear so no one mestake my words. I have in past, tried what you speak, but after a great many year of so called, therapy, only for it to fail, even a ekg scan to see further into my issue. The part of the bran that is for emotion, was and is, inactive, upon asking if emotion would return, the dr, exact word he said upon asking, "It's unlikely, but lets continue treatment" I know the gospel, That who is God, sent that of his son to die and the blood that shed with the sacrifice was the paid penalty for sins of ours, and after death was risen by thy father and longs the day of his return to take thee who soever believe in him shall not parish but shall be taken up into the sky to meet him. My issue is the belief and how to develop the relationship that is needed to know that is certin that I am saved and shall not enter hell.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your understanding of what you seek is a good start.

Folks will pray for you.

His Spirit works much deeper than emotion and renews from the inside out.

He alone creates something out of nothing.

You rightly ask to be fully convinced, this is what He wants as well.

It is with a child like faith that the journey starts and He responds as a loving friend.

Keep it simple, seek Him, He is enormous and faithful.

Upvote 0

Miyakutsune

Sep 19, 2019
✟15,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
This what you speak is true, and I seek it fully. Though I walk from darkness unto light, Darkness, it is this darkness that knows me through and through, yet the light I seek knows me none. Shortened in the time upon us, long is the desire from within us, short have we fallen from him, long the distance unto him, short the path, return to sin, long the path that is to heaven. I seek not that which is worldly, I seek to be alien to this world and family to Jesus, yet I stand now in white from black, yet I stand covered in filth from sin and little water to cleanse myself, the blood of Jesus like bleach unto a stain that is my sin, I desire to earn this bleach by repentance both full and true, and apply it through faith and belief, that I may be within white only. I have issue with belief and assurance of it. Fear, an only emotion that fills me, a fear of time ending before salvation beginning, a fear of fire burning, and water disappearing.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This what you speak is true, and I seek it fully. Though I walk from darkness unto light, Darkness, it is this darkness that knows me through and through, yet the light I seek knows me none. Shortened in the time upon us, long is the desire from within us, short have we fallen from him, long the distance unto him, short the path, return to sin, long the path that is to heaven. I seek not that which is worldly, I seek to be alien to this world and family to Jesus, yet I stand now in white from black, yet I stand covered in filth from sin and little water to cleanse myself, the blood of Jesus like bleach unto a stain that is my sin, I desire to earn this bleach by repentance both full and true, and apply it through faith and belief, that I may be within white only. I have issue with belief and assurance of it. Fear, an only emotion that fills me, a fear of time ending before salvation beginning, a fear of fire burning, and water disappearing.

Repentance is a gift... frankly an encounter with Him is what will start the ball rolling and you will know that you know. My journey out took 7 years, he is faithful when we are faithless. Keep reading the Word. keep seeking Him with open arms. He is not fazed by your condition, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Never give up.

Upvote 0

Miyakutsune

Sep 19, 2019
✟15,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Must one be forced to read to be saved? I ask in sincerity, Off all things, truly I desire to be saved. But is the way only through the bible? And if one has not access to such a book as it, can they not be saved without reading it. I have in past times tried yet understood nothing but only thoughts of pointlessness. I read and was filled with boredom. How might one read such a book? Cover to cover, book to book? Many years in that which is my past, All book within my possession, were cast out in trash, because of disregard and hatred towards books in general. So, you say to me that one can be saved through reading only? Does this mean also that every moment of every day must be sacrificed to the reading of the book? One cannot venture unto and enjoy oneself throughout the day, that he must spend the days given unto him reading, praying, existing only to read, pray, repent, sleep and repeat? And it rapture was known finally, and was confirmed 2021, how could one be saved then, if there exist no relationship unto God beforehand, can one truly not be saved in a short time?

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exposing yourself to His word of truth will contribute to the process of the realisation of truth.

Maybe read Luke, John and Acts for a start.
He often chooses to impact us as we prayerfully read.

Reading the bible will not save you, but will help to pave the way.

For me I further accelerated the journey out by getting as much prayer as possible.

No one knows the day and the hour of the return of Jesus, there is more than enough time for your salvation if you make it your first priority.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miyakutsune

Sep 19, 2019
✟15,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
as first priority, all others, which I enjoy, engaging with a many friends, or being out unto a beautiful day unto the lake, or attending movies with a many friends, I must abandon any chance of physical happiness. the book, bible and many others, were cast in a fire by me years ago, due to a hatred for reading. So I ask unto you, reading is the way only, no other way in which I might gain stronger relationship unto him. The ways in which many say unto me appear as if, I must live closely to that of a nun, preying all of the day and bible study all other times, dedicating no time to friends, family or entertainment not of the bible, movies, boating, bar, to watch football, shoot pool, public events, all must be sacrificed?

Upvote 0