Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Aka My Attempt at making friends online. I should have just wrote that, but whatever. I live in a rural area where basically, if you're not in School or have a Job or Career it's hard to find opportunity to make friends. Which, in all seriousness, is why I praise the Holy Name of Jesus that CF exists, and if you feel bored or lonely or whatever, or just feel like you need a friend, I'm offering an All the time friendship for absolutely free, on the condition that there are no conditions.

So if you're a Christian or if even if you are the, by your own personal opinion, worst sinner alive, it doesn't matter to me, because I believe in my heart Jesus died for everyone.

Seriously though, I may be a little forward with this, BUT, my all time dream is to become Love, if I don't have anyone to show that to, then I will never achieve that dream.

I am however only looking for friendship, I'm leaving Jesus to be my Wingman on matters of dating. So if you're cool with that, come chat here.

To be honest though, I really do want a friend, and if you do too, then know this, I promise to never judge you for what you have done in the past, nor what you will ever do in the future, I'm not here for judgement, only to follow the example of Jesus, who was and is by all means a friend to everyone.

And like I said, I want to become love, so expect me to do my absolute best to fulfill 1st Corinthians Chapter 13.

I'll keep trying, no matter what.

Last edited:

PeterJames0510

Blessed more than I deserve
Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Friendship is a very precious thing, Coleton. In today's society, we take it way to lightly. Love and caring is in and of itself the essence of the Christian faith, the original design in the Garden of Eden, and the future of all who love Christ. I'd love to be your friend if you would have me.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Friendship is a very precious thing, Coleton. In today's society, we take it way to lightly. Love and caring is in and of itself the essence of the Christian faith, the original design in the Garden of Eden, and the future of all who love Christ. I'd love to be your friend if you would have me.

Thanks! Let's find some common ground.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess our most common ground is RPing. Just been busy lately and haven't had time to work on it. - Peter James

Just take your time, true art should not be rushed. Get back to me when you feel it is ready.

Upvote 0