✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm having a good day with my Fiance (Soon To Be Husband). =3 ^-^

Yesterday me and my Fiance (Soon To Be Husband) went to Build A Bear. He bought me a Teddy Bear. =3 ^-^ I love Build A Bear. It's my favorite store. I named my Teddy Bear Cinnamonette. :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

We just finished having Breakfast. I made us Scrambled Eggs and Toast with Butter. =3 ^-^

Now we are just relaxing at my house. We are going to go to the Library with my Mom today. =3 ^-^

:):):hug::hug: I hope you are all having a good day!! [Hugs] :hug::hug:

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm using Penzu Online Journal/Diary again. I am using the free version for now. Maybe I will get the Pro+ version at some point again. I love Digital Journaling!! ^-^ =3 :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi! :wave: I hope everyone is having a good day.

What have I been doing? I've been enjoying playing Kirby Star Allies recently, so much so that I'm considering writing a story about it. I'm not exactly sure about the plot, though, or how many of the characters I would want to include, considering there are quite a few of them. I might make a drawing of some of them too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.