Can God's power influence her test result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrayforSne

Mar 14, 2018
Plymouth
✟8,200.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Guys,
I've made this account with the intention of finding some support for my good friend Sne who is currently struggling with her first year of dental school in the UK. She has just done an exam and fears she may fail her degree. She also has another test tomorrow and needs some immediate prayers. Dentistry is all she has wanted to do since age 7 and failing would crush her. Please guys I am asking for your prayers. We need to channel some of God's grace into her to give her the strength to keep going.

Thank you all and may God's light shine upon your lives.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would be better to pray that she receives her dental degree instead of praying to pass a few test. I've had little success with dictating every move in between now and my goal. When you pray for the goal....you allow God to determine the best path to the goal....

• Useful
Reactions: PrayforSne
Upvote 0

PrayforSne

Mar 14, 2018
Plymouth
✟8,200.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It would be better to pray that she receives her dental degree instead of praying to pass a few test. I've had little success with dictating every move in between now and my goal. When you pray for the goal....you allow God to determine the best path to the goal....

Thank you brother Raymond for this advice, I will pass on your support.

Upvote 0

PrayforSne

Mar 14, 2018
Plymouth
✟8,200.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praying for your friend, While I don't believe in "channeling" anything, I do believe in God's unmerited unfailing Grace and His ability to bless His children :]

Thank you brother, she will be overwhelmed when I show her all the support and prayers.

Upvote 0

Martin Gilpin

Mar 14, 2018
Manchester
✟7,818.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will pray to all the God's, old and new, to guide you.
On a personal note, I am sorry for the lack of support during your dissertation, and infecting your Strep. Mutans [Further blaming Matt], now that I have found faith I realise I was selfish.
Good luck with your dentistry degree.

• Friendly
Reactions: PrayforSne
Upvote 0

PrayforSne

Mar 14, 2018
Plymouth
✟8,200.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will pray to all the God's, old and new, to guide you.
On a personal note, I am sorry for the lack of support during your dissertation, and infecting your Strep. Mutans [Further blaming Matt], now that I have found faith I realise I was selfish.
Good luck with your dentistry degree.

Thank you brother Martin. It is incredible to see how God's love can encourage us to change our ways and realise our mistakes. He has allowed me to see this many times. No-one holds your actions against you, least of all Him.

Upvote 0

Martin Gilpin

Mar 14, 2018
Manchester
✟7,818.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you brother Martin. It is incredible to see how God's love can encourage us to change our ways and realise our mistakes. He has allowed me to see this many times. No-one holds your actions against you, least of all Him.
Thank you kind Brother
#PraiseHim

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tests serve a purpose. They show us what we know or don't know and whether we are prepared or not. Failing a test may be unpleasant, but it should reveal something to us. I was studying to be a zoologist. Aced the zoology tests, and failed the chemistry test. One thing lead to another, and I ended up being a minister. Looking back, I am glad I went into a calling/ministry that has eternal rewards rather than just enjoying working with animals.
Father, I pray that You will be with SNE in her studies, tests, and pursuit of her dental career. I pray that she would be blessed in whatever vocation she ends up in, that it will give her joy and happiness, and that she will use it for Your glory. I pray that she would walk with You and fellowship with You in prayer and the study of Your Word, fellowship with the saints and serve Your purposes in work and worship, and that You will direct her paths for Your glory, for her to be blessed and to be a blessing to others. Amen.

Upvote 0