✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Guys

Its been a while, a friend of mine is in serious trouble, I want to pray here for them and encourage to pray for Demi, they are in a rough part of their life surrounded by people who want their will for Demi and not God's will, I wish for Jesus to tie, bind and expel the demons of control and possession in their life and to deliver them from evil, please Lord Jesus as is your will.

Amen

Last edited:

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I lift up Demi to you, bind any evil from them, deliver them from harm, turn their eyes and thoughts to You, guide their footsteps to safety, all for your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I lift up Demi to you, bind any evil from them, deliver them from harm, turn their eyes and thoughts to You, guide their footsteps to safety, all for your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Thank you for praying for them.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi Guys

Its been a while, a friend of mine is in serious trouble, I want to pray here for them and encourage to pray for Demi, they are in a rough part of their life surrounded by people who want their will for Demi and not God's will, I wish for Jesus to tie, bind and expel the demons of control and possession in their life and to deliver them from evil, please Lord Jesus as is your will.

Amen
Heavenly Father, I lift up Demi to you in prayer and ask for your protection and blessing on her. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, we are calling on You to come and rescue (Daniel 6:27) these people. I pray for them physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually. I set no way for You to do the rescuing. I leave that up to You. You know the promises and truths of Your own Word, and I ask You to put them into practice as applicable in this case. Thank You for what You are going to do, and do in such a way that will bring good to people and glory to You. Amen.

Upvote 0