friend needed

NeedFriend

Nov 24, 2005
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Iam looking for christian friends male or female for everlasting friendship to share everyday life and also the word of God.Iam seperated with 2kids in early 30's from the country India and going through heartache,pain,grief etc.so it would be nice if i get spiritual friends worldwide.i love to Instant message as i have yahoo,hotmail and aol messenger.Bye

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi Need A Friend
I am sorry about the troubles you are going through. It can't be easy being on your own with little kids. I am older than you and my kids are pretty much grown up now but still hanging out at home. one of them is disabled so has an excuse the others well I guess I will be a mom forever. If you want to chat just PM ok. Blessings.

Upvote 0

northerngent

Sep 7, 2006
✟7,615.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Iam looking for christian friends male or female for everlasting friendship to share everyday life and also the word of God.Iam seperated with 2kids in early 30's from the country India and going through heartache,pain,grief etc.so it would be nice if i get spiritual friends worldwide.i love to Instant message as i have yahoo,hotmail and aol messenger.Bye
Hello - I am a Canadian male, and I would love to chat with you and be your email friend

Upvote 0

SAHM2005

Apr 24, 2006
✟8,319.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello NeedFriend! I'm a female looking for lasting friendships as well. I'm married with 1 daughter presently. I'm 26 and live in the United States. I sometimes use Instant Messenger, but enjoy emailing even more.

God bless,

Rebekah

Upvote 0

lady4theallmighty

Mar 25, 2006
Clayton, NC
✟8,252.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, it looks like you've had many responses and I hope that by now you've found some lasting pals! I would welcome a new pal if you'd like PM me. I do have Yahoo IM. Have a blessed evening!

Upvote 0

georgie2319

Aug 31, 2006
Western Suburbs of Melbourne
Visit site
✟16,096.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hello i am 25 married and have been for two years i ve got msn if u wish to be firends just add me. Hope u find what ur looking for if u want a chat at anytime feel free to pm me.
I dont have kids but i feel that ive experianced alot. read profile. ok ciao and god bless u from ruth

Upvote 0