United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Hello prayer warriors.

My friend Russ and his wife are the leaders of a celebrate recovery ministry at the church I attend.

They are both going through a very difficult time right now, especially Russ. His wife started going to different bible studies from another church that believes if you aren't baptized by them then you aren't really saved and some other crazy stuff like that. They seem to have just about got her convinced (the wife) and she is now talking about not only leaving our church and the ministry she helps lead but also leave and divorce Russ. It is devastating Russ right now.

Please pray for Russ and his wife!!! Sorry I'm forgetting her name at the moment but God knows her name.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Curtis, Your friend Russ and his wife are in my prayers. You're in my prayers too; and thank you for bringing this prayer request forward to God. LORD, be with Russ and his wife, and guide them through troubled waters. Your will LORD, not ours, be done. In Jesus' name. Amen. :praying:

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello prayer warriors.

My friend Russ and his wife are the leaders of a celebrate recovery ministry at the church I attend.

They are both going through a very difficult time right now, especially Russ. His wife started going to different bible studies from another church that believes if you aren't baptized by them then you aren't really saved and some other crazy stuff like that. They seem to have just about got her convinced (the wife) and she is now talking about not only leaving our church and the ministry she helps lead but also leave and divorce Russ. It is devastating Russ right now.

Please pray for Russ and his wife!!! Sorry I'm forgetting her name at the moment but God knows her name.
Oh the awfulness that can come from the disunity among believers. Father, I pray that You will be the Deliverer and Rescuer (Daniel 6:27) of this marriage. May You show this wife and the church she has been visiting the error of their ways. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello prayer warriors.

Lord, I pray for Russ and his wife, that You may guide and support them in this time of crisis, bringing them together in healing, truth and love, that their union would again be blessed, so that You may be glorified, in The of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello prayer warriors.

:heart: Praying for Russ and his wife, and you too (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, Russ and wife, deliverance, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0