Friday is the big day!

AlabamaMan

A writer changing the world one word at a time.
Jan 7, 2003
Tijuana, Mexico
Visit site
✟45,139.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Well, guys, I have been gone a while but I am back briefly...experiencing computer problems. I will be 30 friday!!! I feel so...not depressed, but not sure what you call it...not nostalgic...but I have been looking back over my life and feeling weird.

Has this happened to any other of you 30ites?

LegacyOfLove

Senior Veteran
Nov 13, 2004
Visit site
✟10,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Happy Birthday to you BamaYouthPastor!

I remember turning 30 and thinking to myself - "eeks, I can't believe I'm 30 already! I don't feel old?!?!" LOL...I still don't feel old...that is because 30 isn't old (it only seemed "old" as compared to the thoughts of turning...16....28.....21. HA!)

You're not getting older...you're getting wiser and cooler! (And hey, being cool is always a good thing!)

Upvote 0

BeautyForAshes

Senior Veteran
Sep 19, 2004
Kansas
✟20,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
BamaYouthPastor said:
Well, guys, I have been gone a while but I am back briefly...experiencing computer problems. I will be 30 friday!!! I feel so...not depressed, but not sure what you call it...not nostalgic...but I have been looking back over my life and feeling weird.

Yep. Shoot, I turn 31 on Sunday and it DEFINITELY is feeling weird too. :sigh:

Upvote 0
£

£amb

BamaYouthPastor said:

Happy 30th Birthday! I'm 35, but when I did turn 30, it didn't bother me honestly. Age has never been my problem. Maybe when my first set of heavy-duty wrinkles kick in, I'll have a different story. Maybe you feel your life is flying by and now you're reflecting on it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sun_flwer

Apr 1, 2003
Newfoundland
✟22,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
BamaYouthPastor said:

Maybe i felt a little like that.But then again maybe when i turn 50 i'll really feel nostalgic for 30.:D

Happy birthday to all you who are celebrating a birthday. :)

Upvote 0