French TV Bans Smiling Down Syndrome Children--Might ‘Disturb’ Post-Abortive Women

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
By Lauretta Brown | November 22, 2016 | 11:43 AM EST

down_syndrome_0.jpg

(AP Photo)
(CNSNews.com) – France’s Conseil d'État (State Council) banned the award-winning “Dear Future Mom” video from airing on French television due to concerns that the expressions of happy children with Down syndrome in the video were “inappropriate” because they were "likely to disturb the conscience of women who had lawfully made different personal life choices.”

The Council rejected the Jerome Lejeune Foundation’s request last week to lift the ban.

“Dear Future Mom” was produced by the Italian Down Syndrome Advocacy organization CoorDown for World Down Syndrome Day in 2014. The video features smiling children and young adults with Down syndrome from different countries reassuring a worried pregnant woman that her child can be happy. FULL STORY

Andrewofthetribe

Sep 12, 2016
Oxford
✟24,758.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
By Lauretta Brown | November 22, 2016 | 11:43 AM EST

down_syndrome_0.jpg

(AP Photo)
(CNSNews.com) – France’s Conseil d'État (State Council) banned the award-winning “Dear Future Mom” video from airing on French television due to concerns that the expressions of happy children with Down syndrome in the video were “inappropriate” because they were "likely to disturb the conscience of women who had lawfully made different personal life choices.”

The Council rejected the Jerome Lejeune Foundation’s request last week to lift the ban.

“Dear Future Mom” was produced by the Italian Down Syndrome Advocacy organization CoorDown for World Down Syndrome Day in 2014. The video features smiling children and young adults with Down syndrome from different countries reassuring a worried pregnant woman that her child can be happy. FULL STORY

Can they not see the spirit of Christ within these young souls? Shall we put them away in cupboards? It seems to me that television gives out messages of division. It's why I never watch it any more. Thanks for passing the message on Jimmy

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Can they not see the spirit of Christ within these young souls? Shall we put them away in cupboards? It seems to me that television gives out messages of division. It's why I never watch it any more. Thanks for passing the message on Jimmy

A so called woman's right to choose aka, kill her baby, is all that seems to matter, Andrew. On top of that, we evidently must never be allowed to make an appeal to her to do otherwise.

Upvote 0

Andrewofthetribe

Sep 12, 2016
Oxford
✟24,758.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A so called woman's right to choose aka, kill her baby, is all that seems to matter, Andrew.
I cannot bear to think of young souls being terminated, the wrench in a mother and fathers heart must be despair.
I pray that all life be given a chance. I know a young man who is downs, he is full of love and cuddles for all mankind.
He is a message of childlike spirit and brings love to his family and friends. Why should anyone want to lock these poor souls away or have them killed?

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I cannot bear to think of young souls being terminated, the wrench in a mother and fathers heart must be despair.
I pray that all life be given a chance. I know a young man who is downs, he is full of love and cuddles for all mankind.
He is a message of childlike spirit and brings love to his family and friends. Why should anyone want to lock these poor souls away or have them killed?

The vast majority of baby-murder, aka, abortion, is elective, and the main reason given for it, when boiled down, is that children are inconvenient.

Upvote 0

Andrewofthetribe

Sep 12, 2016
Oxford
✟24,758.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If that corporation is Satan Enterprises, Inc, then I agree.

Shall we blame Satan? Or is it men with wicked hearts that lay behind this story? I don't see Jesus allowing even lucifer to harm one single head on these souls full of the joys of a child! We shall know th answer on the day of reckoning, I shall not face my father with their deaths on my conscience, let those who are responsible for this wickedness face our maker alone, let them know they have sinned against mankind. As Christians we must let the world know this is not our position. The media does not speak for Christians .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Shall we blame Satan? Or is it men with wicked hearts that lay behind this story? I don't see Jesus allowing even lucifer to harm one single head on these souls full of the joys of a child! We shall know th answer on the day of reckoning, I shall not face my father with their deaths on my conscience, let those who are responsible for this wickedness face our maker alone, let them know they have sinned against mankind. As Christians we must let the world know this is not our position. The media does not speak for Christians .

Why would we not blame Satan? He's the general of the armies which fight for the destruction of God's Kingdom.

That does not, however reduce the blame of the men and women involved in this mass murder anymore than SS soldiers could have reduced their guilt for executing innocent men women and children because Hitler "made" them do it.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
What happened to liberals standing up for the downtrodden, the minority and the vulnerable?

Oh, when it's a Down Syndrome kid that's different, it's okay to abort, somehow their death is more acceptable? Horrible.

Well, it depends on what suits some. Recently in the states, some companies have "used" child models with Downs Syndrome to virtue signal.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟470,861.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
They are beautiful children of God
they are not something to be ashamed off
they should be loved not matter what
yes it hard raising a down syndrome child but the reward is there smile and there joy
I know that they will be in Heaven when the end comes
its angers me to think the pain that the unborn children go through please remember them in your prayers

• Agree
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
They are beautiful children of God
they are not something to be ashamed off
they should be loved not matter what
yes it hard raising a down syndrome child but the reward is there smile and there joy
I know that they will be in Heaven when the end comes
its angers me to think the pain that the unborn children go through please remember them in your prayers

Much evil is done under cover of darkness in order to avoid being seen, just as these innocent children have their fully-alive bodies torn apart in the darkness of the womb and we do not see, but everything will be brought into the light one day, and until that day comes, we must shine a light on the barbaric murder of the our children.

Further more, we must not only stand against the end result. We must also stand against it's genesis, the destruction of family and the sanctity of marriage. Promiscuous sex causes promiscuous killing.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟470,861.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
my nieces where born out of wedlock my sister had 5 kids because because she and there fathers couldnt keep there pants on But they are amazing kids and now i have a great niece and one on the way because she and the father also couldnt keep there pants on
I think you are right people should be married before the have kids in an ideal world every child would be wanted and loved
its the evil of man that make this world the way it is
But there are many children who are loved and wanted
Am married me and my husband had sex outside marriage
our relationship was not just based in sex but in love
I do think we should have waited but that was taken away by abusers both me and my husband are abuse survivors
we wanted to be each others first

babies shouldn't be killed just because you cant keep your pants on there are other ways like adoption
there are people who are wanting children who cant have children there is another way

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
my nieces where born out of wedlock my sister had 5 kids because because she and there fathers couldnt keep there pants on But they are amazing kids and now i have a great niece and one on the way because she and the father also couldnt keep there pants on
I think you are right people should be married before the have kids in an ideal world every child would be wanted and loved
its the evil of man that make this world the way it is
But there are many children who are loved and wanted
Am married me and my husband had sex outside marriage
our relationship was not just based in sex but in love
I do think we should have waited but that was taken away by abusers both me and my husband are abuse survivors
we wanted to be each others first

babies shouldn't be killed just because you cant keep your pants on there are other ways like adoption
there are people who are wanting children who cant have children there is another way

What I mean is that when we follow God's plan, these issues don't present themselves.

Understanding that mean sin, and fail to follow His ways is a given, but when society gets to the point where His ways are not only ignored but mocked, that society will do unspeakable evil things like crush babies skulls and call those things "good".

Upvote 0

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is horrific, there's something really disturbing about this kind of reasoning. Also begs the question - where next ? Should the same apply to pictures of all children ? That no kids should be shown smiling as it may provoke the conscience of women who have aborted ? Absolutely insane, God must be livid at this, I sure am.

Upvote 0