One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you say that we need to come out of "Christianity"/out of "her", so that she can be "destroyed" what, specifically, are you referring to?

Thanks!

--David

It seems clear to me that when the word describes the great prostitute that the blood of all the saints is her drink. Everyone who comes to faith in Christ is confronted with the choice to have faith in Jesus or observe religious rituals, dogmas, values and morals as taught by religious groups. Everyone who has faith in Christ will have to go past her to get to Heaven for she stands firmly on our paths.

In my walk as someone who has faith in Christ my battle with religion has been very real and i have learned to love Jesus from saving me out of her clutches. To come out of her is not so much leaving Church but leaving the religious ways that we find inheritedly ruling within Her. Faith in the power to find salvation and freedom from the slavery to sin while religion makes us slaves all over again.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a Christian. I really object to this kind of attack on Christianity.

Why do you object to the Church of Christ finding her freedom back from her fornication trips with the world she been at for the last 2000 years? It will be greatest ever when those who have faith in Jesus don't get slaughtered any more to serve as her lifeblood

Why would you object me attacking religion within Christianity? Christianity is no religion it is a faith!

James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How or should some people try to free Christianity from western imperialism,Trumpism, and Christian American religious right.

Have mercy on us.

Trumpism -- say what?
How embarrassing!

M-Bob

• Haha
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Anybody doubts that Americans haven't joined religion and imperialism should look into President McKinley's invasion of the Philipines. The religious establishment of the US has been operating that way ever since.

MacArthur's treatment of Japan is another example, when he conquered Japan he humiliated the religious sentiments of millions of Japanese, by forcing their emperor to make a religious statement and by forcing the disestablishment of their religion. He also expressed a desire to Christianize them, so he invited missionaries to flood the country. Yet the Lutheran church in Nazi Germany was at least as complicit in Fascist policies (if not moreso), but because Germans were putatively Christian, the EKD got off lightly.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,915,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Everyone who comes to faith in Christ is confronted with the choice to have faith in Jesus or observe religious rituals, dogmas, values and morals as taught by religious groups. Everyone who has faith in Christ will have to go past her to get to Heaven for she stands firmly on our paths.

Hi Jeshu, why can't someone have faith and participate in religious rituals, or hold to certain doctrines, dogmas, confessions, catechisms, etc., when they describe exactly what the Bible teaches? Also, what are some examples of the "values and morals" being advanced by these "religious groups" you speak of are so horrific that we need to avoid them?

In my walk as someone who has faith in Christ my battle with religion has been very real and i have learned to love Jesus from saving me out of her clutches. To come out of her is not so much leaving Church but leaving the religious ways that we find inheritedly ruling within Her. Faith in the power to find salvation and freedom from the slavery to sin while religion makes us slaves all over again.

What you've said still seems a little cryptic, at least it does to me, so again, who, specifically is the "her" that you have been saved from the clutches of/the "her" we need to come out of?

You say it's not the church, but something within the church that we need to avoid :scratch: Is that correct, and if so, what is it, the "something(s)" within the church, specifically, that you are referring to?

Thanks!

--David

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jeshu, why can't someone have faith and participate in religious rituals, or hold to certain doctrines, dogmas, confessions, catechisms, etc., when they describe exactly what the Bible teaches? Also, what are some examples of the "values and morals" being advanced by these "religious groups" you speak of are so horrific that we need to avoid them?

What you've said still seems a little cryptic, at least it does to me, so again, who, specifically is the "her" that you have been saved from the clutches of/the "her" we need to come out of?

You say it's not the church, but something within the church that we need to avoid :scratch: Is that correct, and if so, what is it, the "something(s)" within the church, specifically, that you are referring to?

Thanks!

--David

The way i understand this is like this. some believers find Jesus in the Church and learn to love Him and neighbour and go about their lives spreading God' blessings around to whosoever God sends them. This is a demonstration of faithful love that is spurred on into action that transforms a sinner into a righteous person as life progresses, regardless of personal sins or shortcomings rather Jesus saves such people from such afflictions along the Way.

But then we have the religiously captivated believers. These are believers we find in the same Churches. They believe in the traditions handed on to them from their forefathers and serve rules and regulations. Do this and don't do that, a little rule here and a little rule there. It is all about forcing conformity and uniforms. And at worst are very good at condemning sinners and/or cutting of other believers from salvation because of sin or adherence to other religious dogmas. Such believers gossip and listen to gossip and look down upon others who are not like them. Often religious leadership is very much infiltrated by such believers. Such believers are a demonstration of unfaithful love.

Now religious people have been fornicating with the world and world ideas and ways for many hundreds of years and drink the blood of all the saints - from that perspective Christianity as a religion has shape in the great prostitute riding on the success of the beast in charge. For example just look how the Christian religion grew powerful during the reign of beast of the sea and religious people conquered and enslaved the nations in the name of their dragon god? That is the history demonstrating religious oppression - yet now she is being burned with fire as we speak and she will be completely devoured by the System she has been supporting for so long. Good riddance i say.

Christianity as faith is greatest, but sadly as a world religion she has proven to be the most unfaithful of all religions as far as i read history.

Peace.

Matthew 25:31-46
‘When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

‘Then the King will say to those on his right, “Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was ill and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.”

‘Then the righteous will answer him, “Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you ill or in prison and go to visit you?”

‘The King will reply, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”

‘Then he will say to those on his left, “Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was ill and in prison and you did not look after me.”

‘They also will answer, “Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or ill or in prison, and did not help you?”

‘He will reply, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.”

‘Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.’

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Romans 12:2…be transformed…
Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,264,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It seems clear to me that when the word describes the great prostitute that the blood of all the saints is her drink. Everyone who comes to faith in Christ is confronted with the choice to have faith in Jesus or observe religious rituals, dogmas, values and morals as taught by religious groups. Everyone who has faith in Christ will have to go past her to get to Heaven for she stands firmly on our paths.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Upvote 0