May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Step 1: go to www.freerice.com
Step 2: play the game (notice there are a variety of subjects)
Step 3: reply to this thread with the number of grains you donated.
please be honest

I'll give you 1 blessing for every 20 grains donated.
(ex: 500 grains=25 blessings)
Maximum of 500 blessings a day, which is 10,000 grains.

Step 4: also pick one of the three countries listed below, where your rice might go. (Uganda, Nepal, or Cambodia)

Whichever "country" has given the most at the end of the week (Tuesday, January 13, 4pm CST) will win, which gives a bonus of 100 blessings to each person on that team. However, you'll want to split up the countries fairly evenly because:

a) the smallest team (number of members) gets a bonus TBA
b) the biggest donors on each team get extra blessings

If you donate to more than one team you are not considered a member of any team and not eligible for bonuses, however, your contributions do affect the teams' total scores.

Hopefully this works out okay, we'll see. I might modify it as the game progresses, but I'll keep it fair for everyone for sure. In theory you could donate 10,000 grains a day and earn 3500 blessings this week, plus bonuses....but not everyone has the time to do that.

Good luck and enjoy actually playing a game for a good cause =)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.