Dec 26, 2015
Ruski Krstur
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Experienced Math teacher offers classes via Skype

Does your child struggle with Mathematics? Do you need a high quality homeschooling for your children? Do you need test prep or exam prep? Let me help you with Maths. I’m an experienced Math teacher and online Math tutor with exceptionally strong background (M.Sc. in Math, GPA 9.86 out of 10.00) and six years of work experience at secondary school. So far I have tutored Mathematics to primary, secondary school pupils and first year university students at all levels with great success. I have a special aptitude for discovering pupils’ weak areas and a lot of patience to develop multiple approaches to a single problem so that everyone can understand it. No matter how faraway you live, you can easily contact me and appoint Math classes via Skype. The first class is free and there is a discount for more classes and more participants. You should send me your lessons via mail one day before so that I can organize my everyday schedule. I am available from 2 to 5 o’clock PM every day including weekends. My time zone is GMT+1.

My personal website is http://www.mathtutornatalija.wordpress.com. Go to this site and appoint Math classes via Skype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.