Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Big relief- I have been in severe credit card debt for about a year (close to $2000) and was struggling to pay it off, but I have pulled some strings lately and I will be down to $120 by February and have it completely eliminated by March! Big relief, according to the bible debt is bondage, a huge weight has come off of me lately and an evil presence left whittling it down! Thank God! As soon as this is over I will be keeping $200 in reserve every month (I had previously been doing $100). Never again!

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Debt Snowball and Debt Avalanche are very good debt paying methods. Especially during hard times, pay off your debts, save as much money as possible, and sacrifice luxury to make it happen. The Holy Bible is full of financial advice; giving the Jewish diaspora greater chances at succeeding despite persecution, even to the point of stereotyping and conspiracy theories.[1][2][3]

snowball-vs-avalanche-debts-infographic-scaled.jpg
Finance - Debt Snowball.jpg
Finance - Debt Avalanch.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just paid off some more of my debt online and a MASSIVE amount of oppression just came off of me! Do NOT mess around with debt, avoid it like the plague! Do whatever you have to do to avoid it!

Upvote 0