Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Have you ever read what near death experiencer Dr. Richard Eby was shown about the fall of Lucifer?

http://www.christianforums.com/t7715259/
NDE of Dr. Richard Eby verifies old earth and gap theory.
I was impressed with the explanation given for the fall of Lucifer which would quite possibly fit with an earth that may well be 4.5 billion years old.

Apparently a lot happened between the original creation of the earth and the time when the repairing of the earth was made necessary due to an attempted coup d'etat by Lucifer and the angels who decided to follow him!!

.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/91.html

Dr. Richard Eby:
"Jesus, tell me about this wondrous music all about me. Who is the composer? How is it made? From whence does it come? It is gorgeous!"

I was not disappointed when he began his answer by again asking me:
"Didn't you read my book? Repeatedly it exhorts my children to praise me with music from strings, trumpets, timbrels and voices. It is and was the prime communication of worship and praise and thanksgiving. Since I am the Creator, I am the composer of heaven's music which you are hearing."

Music became the resulting harmony from all of our creations, both of matter and energy. All resonated in unison with us. The elementary form was of and from and in ourselves. I might explain it as a triad of sub-electronic energy particles with and around which We constructed everything in our universe. The wave-forms we called light; whereas the material-forms we called dust of the Earth and water and air. Out of these, and into these, we created animals and birds and fishes and vegetable life to support them. Over these we created a mankind to supervise them as our appointed custodians made in our special image to act for us on Earth!"

Jesus hesitated as I tried to capture the immensity of his explanations.

"You must understand, my son, that original creation mirrored the composition and perfection of Person-God. All creation vibrated in unison with us! There was total accord and harmony everywhere as the whole creation was resonating with and in God!

"Each separate thing or being thus carried out an appointed task in our scheme for the universe. A heaven-form of music resulted as even the stars sang in their appointed circuits. Here in paradise you are hearing these melodious vibrations directly upon your new mind, undistorted. On Earth you heard distorted sounds through the air waves. Throughout heaven the music flows from my throne, uninterrupted, undefiled, and peace-giving."

Jesus paused again.
"My book tells of the time when Lucifer's rebellion in heaven changed some things. He sought to usurp my Father's throne, assume his position as the most high God, and to rule the universe. For that blasphemy Lucifer was cast from heaven to Earth; in fact, I saw him fall as a bolt of lightning! In a tantrum of hate and rage over being deposed so fast he and his fallen angels disfigured our perfect Earth. It became void and uninhabitable. For punishment befitting his enemy of God, Lucifer was given a new name, Satan, since he was the self-appointed "adversary' of the Almighty. Anything that God had made, Satan would attempt to destroy from then on. As Lucifer he had been created the highest angel about the throne, one of his assignments and talents being the chief musician in charge of worship and music. In his rebellious anger he set about destroying harmony on and in the Earth from then on. That is why the Earth where he operates now is out of harmony with God's other creations. In my book we call this disharmony "sin', because it defies God's will that even the heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament show his handiwork.

"But be of good cheer, my son. The Father has permitted me to overcome Satan's world system of sin, and to destroy the works of Satan, and to re-establish righteousness in the hearts of my friends. Eventually in his chosen time he will restore all creation as it once was, in him!" (Dr. Richard Eby, near-death.com)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
yes I did read that NDE some time in the past. Was quite interesting.

Excellent!

Just a few moments ago I read a writing that corresponds well with this.

Tribulation

Understanding God
First, you must have a basic understanding of God. He is a very incredible being who loves to create magnificent things, loves those things He has created, and wants to be loved by that which He has created. God could easily have created a "cheap" love for Himself by creating mindless androids who were programmed to love Him without question. But God knows that a true love requires the freedom of choice. But always remember that God is not some simplistic god of love and that He is also a god of justice.

He created a place called Heaven and some very incredible beings we call angels who did have this freedom of choice. His most powerful creation is a being we call Lucifer who is second in power and intelligence only to God Himself (the totality of God.) The scriptures tell us that the being Lucifer realized how powerful and intelligent he is and decided to love himself more than God and rejected God's love. He chose to elevate himself above God and convinced one third of the angels to help him over throw God. They failed and God set other actions in motion with a plan in mind.

God created His Garden of Eden, our cosmos and planet, with man as a new companion. He gave man authority over the Garden of Eden and everything in it knowing that Lucifer, with his superior intelligence, would convince man to disobey God. God wanted to have a paradise with eternal peace occupied by beings who truly love Him and would freely accept His love. To do this, these beings must first be tested as to who would accept God's love and who would reject it.

The test must be valid which means that man must have the illusion that he can do as he pleases without being punished for his crimes. For decades, I have heard and have pondered myself why the wicked get rich and live long and the good are poor and die young. The answer is surprisingly simple. Who would be tempted to reject God's love for wickedness if the wicked died young and were poor while only the good lived long and were rich? To have a valid test we must have temptation with at least the illusion of reward. In other words, God knows that criminals commit crimes because crime pays without serious consequences or at least appears to.

But God is also doing other things to insure this eternal peace. One of the many things God is doing with His prophesies and the Bible is to illustrate just how much more powerful He is than even Lucifer, much less the rest of us. He is giving us a glimpse of His incredible power over everything and this is one thing you must keep in mind throughout this essay. One of the biggest reasons for the Tribulation is to show the power of God against the wicked and how helpless they are before Him.

If you could run the mile ten seconds faster than any one else, what would be the best way to impress your overwhelming dominance on everyone else's mind. Would you just go around beating them by ten seconds every time? No, you would give them a ten second lead, catch them, and still beat them. And you would tell them your plan in advance the way Babe Ruth pointed to left field before he knocked a home run over the left field fence. We still tell that story with a lot of respect don't we?

God is doing the same thing. He is telling us and Lucifer what His plans are long before He does them. Even though Lucifer knows God's plans, he can't stop Him. Imagine a general who is so much more brilliant and powerful than his opponents that he sends messengers to the opposing generals with his own battle plans and still beats them while using those battle plans. That is what God is doing to this being, Lucifer, who thought he could be the equal to God. God is simply showing Lucifer and all existence that Lucifer doesn't even come close. God is showing all existence that Lucifer, the second most powerful being in all existence, taking on God is like a two year old climbing into the ring against the greatest heavy weight boxer in the world. Lucifer and his followers are helpless before God. I will show how helpless at the Battle of Armageddon. When God is finished with Lucifer and those who CHOOSE to follow Lucifer, He will have His eternal peace." (Carl Cantrell)

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The test must be valid which means that man must have the illusion that he can do as he pleases without being punished for his crimes. For decades, I have heard and have pondered myself why the wicked get rich and live long and the good are poor and die young. The answer is surprisingly simple. Who would be tempted to reject God's love for wickedness if the wicked died young and were poor while only the good lived long and were rich? To have a valid test we must have temptation with at least the illusion of reward. In other words, God knows that criminals commit crimes because crime pays without serious consequences or at least appears to.

Found that interesting. Very good reasoning.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Found that interesting. Very good reasoning.

Yes..... the author has been given an astonishing amount of insight on many topics.

I actually quoted him in my 2008 campaign for public office up here in Canada:

BankingSystemsFlaws. blogspot.ca/
Two effective methods to combat global warming and simultaneously fight rising ocean levels have been proposed by New Mexico biologist Carl Cantrell.
"So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breathe, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere.. ."

"Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes...."

"Just take a look at any satellite picture of the earth showing heat and you will see that our deserts are the warmest spots on the planet by far. More heat is being generated by just one of the top four or five deserts than by all of our cities combined.... "

"The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave…."

"So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive…."

"Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds…"

"We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell)."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status