Brunswick, GA
✟7,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My church, Open Bible Baptist Church here in Brunswick GA, has had the door opened for a new and exciting ministry. We are offering a free King James Bible to anyone in the WORLD who would like one. We have put a link on our website where people can fill out a request for their own copy of God's word, and a Bible will be sent to them. (I have put the link below)

We have received requests for Bibles from many various places in the USA and to other multiple countries in the world and we are very excited to see these requests come pouring in to our website. We truly desire to get the word of God in the hands of as many people as we can in order for them to be saved and learn the wondrous truth contained in the Bible.

We have, almost exclusively, advertised this free Bible offer on Facebook, but we are unable to personally put this offer in each and every group.

So, if you are interested in helping out with this ministry, we are asking you to post the link below on your page, any groups, or forums that you may be a part of in order to get this out to as many people as possible.

Also, if you or your church would like to deliver the KJV Bibles that are requested in your area, please email me for details.

Request a KJV Bible - Open Bible Baptist Church

Delanie

Aug 29, 2014
✟9,777.00
Faith
Christian
My church, Open Bible Baptist Church here in Brunswick GA, has had the door opened for a new and exciting ministry. We are offering a free King James Bible to anyone in the WORLD who would like one. We have put a link on our website where people can fill out a request for their own copy of God's word, and a Bible will be sent to them. (I have put the link below)

We have received requests for Bibles from many various places in the USA and to other multiple countries in the world and we are very excited to see these requests come pouring in to our website. We truly desire to get the word of God in the hands of as many people as we can in order for them to be saved and learn the wondrous truth contained in the Bible.

We have, almost exclusively, advertised this free Bible offer on Facebook, but we are unable to personally put this offer in each and every group.

So, if you are interested in helping out with this ministry, we are asking you to post the link below on your page, any groups, or forums that you may be a part of in order to get this out to as many people as possible.

Also, if you or your church would like to deliver the KJV Bibles that are requested in your area, please email me for details.

Request a KJV Bible - Open Bible Baptist Church

This sounds great! Our own ministries in Netherlands, Belgium, France and rest of Europe have also been putting a strong emphasis on availability and distribution of Bibles and it's been a major factor in our success in revitalizing and building new European churches while also winning thousands of converts among the Muslims to the church. Once they can see God's word in print and the love of Jesus reaching out to them, all of their misconceptions and hesitations seem to melt away.

In our experience the main challenge has been providing for proper translations. We also started out with just English language versions of the KJV freely available and while many in our targeted regions in NW Europe (both European natives and Muslims we were looking to convert) did pick these up and read them, we were never able to really reach their hearts and bring them in until we had versions available in their native tongues. I think the nature of faith is such that even for people who've mastered a second or third language to very high fluency, matters of faith require an even higher level of communication that can only be done in their native tongue, or in a language that's core to a culture. A counterpart of mine in Ireland, also American who'd moved there from the US in the past 5 years, surprised me when he pointed out that his church had made sure to provide Irish language Bibles and how it had been successful in boosting church attendance, even though the Gaelic speaking revival in that country is fairly new it's such an important part of their culture it won a lot of community support for the church that they were willing to do that! In general I think it's worth making sure that translated versions are also very readily available, or even just crowd-sourced translated versions of key verses from the NT, for which there's a lot of help, it's certainly made a huge difference for us. Good luck, blessings and a Merry Christmas to you!

Upvote 0