Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That would be hilarious. But...who on this thread fits that category?

I would be curious to take a poll of Moore supporters to find out what percent were birthers and how many took "pizzagate" seriously lol

Upvote 0

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟112,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was referring to post #41.

Well since my contention is that Moore supporters (who mostly nowadays use the "There's no proof" justification to voting the way they really want to vote) probably also believe otherwise crazy things because they fit their political inclinations, I think that's relevant too.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So your contention is 1)based on no factual evidence, and 2)not relevant to this thread since you know of no one here meeting that description. Alrighty then...

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I agree. I'm still filing it in the "Mental Illness" catagory, just for fun,
not intending to insult the mentally ill in any way.

I'm just glad Franken is not getting away with conduct that he would never let others get away with in a million years or a million books sold.

Lies: And the Lying Liars Who Tell Them - Kindle edition by Al Franken

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s so cute watching people who believed that Obama was born in Kenya...

The reason that story had any traction at all was directly due to Obama having been listed as born in Kenya by the literary agency Acton & Dystel in a promotional booklet they produced. That and the 2008 Clinton campaign. Regardless, the picture of that promotional booklet clearly listing Obama's country of birth as Kenya is still easily sourced. Start with Snopes.

In a subsequent statement concerning the booklet a spokesman for Acton & Dystel said this, quote:

"It is evidence — not of the President’s foreign origin, but that Barack Obama’s public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times."

Translation: When it was beneficial for people to believe he was foreign born, he was. When it was no longer beneficial, he wasn't. You are looking in the wrong place for sheep.

...and that Hillary ran a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza joint talking about “being careful what you believe” - lol

During the coverage of the Comet Pizza story, the claim was never, never, that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of the basement of that establishment. The claim that those attempting to investigate the story attempted to level such a charge was another in a unending series of lies crafted by the liberal/progressive left designed to discredit their opposition.

The truth of the Comet Pizza story is anyone who doesn't believe there is/was a child sex ring running somewhere in D.C. constitute the closed-minded partisan hacks worthy to be laughed at.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟112,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There are likely child sex rings running everywhere. Is that really the question though that was being asked? "Do you believe that there are child prostitution rings in D.C."? Or rather "Who do you think is running them?"

Because I know quite a few Republicans who believe that there was a literal child sex ring running out of Comet Pizza, literally being managed by Hillary Clinton.

To me that's kind of like Republicans who claim that Bush never claimed that Saddam was responsible for 9/11... But funny how so many people believed that.

Upvote 0

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟112,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
...and with respect to Hillary and the birther nonsense - yeah - her campaign really should not have launched that nonsense into the American psyche. It doesn't really explain why the standard bearer for the GOP is still running with it nearly a decade later...while at the same time apparently telling people that's not really his voice on the Access Hollywood tape. lol

Maybe the guy that faked his voice is the same guy that forged the Obama birth certificate.

Upvote 0

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟112,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Agreed - and coincidentally - who are the people who are taking him to task and made him resign?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Agreed - and coincidentally - who are the people who are taking him to task and made him resign?
Civilized people around the world who may have read his handful of books.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums