Visit site
✟64,422.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
so im working on a paper that mentions Fr. Michael Azkoul. I would like to present some of his personal history in order to give a fuller picture of the man and his works. I know he began as a priest for the Antiohcians but then went to ROCOR and then to HOCNA (and he has recently left HOCNA), but does anyone know of dates for these moves or does anyone know of any official information on any of this that I could reference? thanks.

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
so im working on a paper that mentions Fr. Michael Azkoul. I would like to present some of his personal history in order to give a fuller picture of the man and his works. I know he began as a priest for the Antiohcians but then went to ROCOR and then to HOCNA (and he has recently left HOCNA), but does anyone know of dates for these moves or does anyone know of any official information on any of this that I could reference? thanks.

Father Michael Azkoul is now with the GOC, Genuine Church of Greece under Archbishop Kallinikos. He left HOCNA in the Fall of 2012 when HOCNA openly proclaimed itself to be an adherent of the Name-Worshipping and Awake Sleepers heresies.

From the HOTCA website at Directory

St. Catherine of Sinai Mission
8400 New Hampshire Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63123-2553
Phone: 314-769-9287
Clergy: Michael Azkoul, Presbyter

Check this listing for his email address.
Clergy
It might be best to email him directly and request the information.

Upvote 0
E

Euthymios

Father Michael Azkoul is a fraud. He lacks Christian love, and love for justice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PBlTCIry54

These people are like clones of their leaders. In a creepy cultic way, this just go along with corruptions. It's like they are under mind control and have no independent thought. Some of the most creepy people I have ever encountered are GOC-Pavlos and RTOc-Stefan clergy.

A Roman Catholic friend of mine wrote a book about the papacy. It's unpublished, but I made a copy and sent it to Father Michael for his review. It cost me over $40 to print and send to him. He reviewed it and gave me his opinion. But when I later told him what Bishop Sergios did, he turned a blind eye. Some of these Old Calendarist groups have characteristics of cults.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
E

Euthymios

The GOC has fallen into apostasy since nobody accept myself protested their 2002 Encyclical violations, which forbids their clergy giving communion to new calendarists. The end result of this hypocrisy and disobedience, is their recent union with the Synod in Resistance, a group built on canonical violations, and deposed by the Florinites. The "SIR is schismatic, and even heretical according to the original Florinite church.

Upvote 0
E

Euthymios

Father Michael did not do enough to defend what he perceived to be the true faith and church. The "SIR" is heretical, even by so called "TOC" and Florinite standards. This is one of the reasons why I left the whole old calendarist paradigm, because of their inconsistencies, lies, hypocrisy, deceit, corruption, two-facedness, and lack of unity.

Father Michael Azkoul is a phony, and another "GOC" priest with "Fraud" written on his forehead. GOC NEWS

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums