Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Will this change any of your minds?

Hannity: 'I believe in the science of vaccination'

"Please take COVID seriously, I can't say it enough. Enough people have died. We don't need any more deaths," Hannity said on his primetime series. "Research like crazy, talk to your doctor, your doctors, medical professionals you trust based on your unique medical history, your current medical condition, and you and your doctor make a very important decision for your own safety. Take it seriously."

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Will this change any of your minds?

Hannity: 'I believe in the science of vaccination'

"Please take COVID seriously, I can't say it enough. Enough people have died. We don't need any more deaths," Hannity said on his primetime series. "Research like crazy, talk to your doctor, your doctors, medical professionals you trust based on your unique medical history, your current medical condition, and you and your doctor make a very important decision for your own safety. Take it seriously."
Fast fact: you can take Covid seriously and still be against the “vaccinations”.

• Agree
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah, I guess when it’s old white people in Arkansas and Missouri (i.e. Fox’ prime demographic) who are getting sick, he’s gotta take it seriously.

This variant is taking down younger adults. And it's a lot more infectious than previous strains.

Reactions: Thomas White
Upvote 0