Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ Draws Record 4.3 Million Viewers In 2Q – Deadline

News

Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson Tonight drew a record 4.331 million viewers in the second quarter and 791,000 in the 25-54 demo, making it the number one program in all of cable news among both total viewers and demo for the first time since launch, according to the network and Nielsen Media Research. This comes as Fox News Channel wrapped the second quarter of 2020 with the largest audience in network history in both total day and primetime, Nielsen says.

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ Draws Record 4.3 Million Viewers In 2Q – Deadline

News

Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson Tonight drew a record 4.331 million viewers in the second quarter and 791,000 in the 25-54 demo, making it the number one program in all of cable news among both total viewers and demo for the first time since launch, according to the network and Nielsen Media Research. This comes as Fox News Channel wrapped the second quarter of 2020 with the largest audience in network history in both total day and primetime, Nielsen says.

I like watching Tucker. Not a fan of fox but his segment is good.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
People watch too many political pundits, whether they are Fox pundits, CNN pundits, MSNBC pundits or others. Most don't tell listeners the facts but instead twist the facts to lead people like the Pied Piper.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
People watch too many political pundits, whether they are Fox pundits, CNN pundits, MSNBC pundits or others. Most don't tell listeners the facts but instead twist the facts to lead people like the Pied Piper.

A Pied Piper attempting to lead people can only lead those willing to be led in the direction they are willing to be led to.
"We choose truth over facts'" - Joe Biden.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A Pied Piper attempting to lead people can only lead those willing to be led in the direction they are willing to be led to.
"We choose truth over facts'" - Joe Biden.
Yep. We see many people willing to bow down to their political leaders and shun their Christian values.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yep. We see many people willing to bow down to their political leaders and shun their Christian values.

Yes we do. How dedicated to their Christian values were they in the first place? How much do they put their faith in God vs their faith in government?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: Quasiblogo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I like watching Tucker. Not a fan of fox but his segment is good.
It's a good, intelligent, exchange of ideas.

Whether it's a conservative or a liberal host, most of the competing TV analysts in their programs either lecture the viewers endlessly or else have a guest on with them only long enough to berate them and then dismiss them.

It's no wonder that Tucker has become as popular as he has.

• Agree
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isn't this thread explicitly about Tucker Carlson and his show??

"Fox Tucker Carlson #1 in all cable news"
Perhaps I was too negative. I liked some Fox commentators speaking up for Christians who are opposed by Islam, but mainly it is too political for me. It seems like a Trump rally.

I liked 60 Minutes. That is a more popular news show overall.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps I was too negative. I liked some Fox commentators speaking up for Christians who are opposed by Islam, but mainly it is too political for me. It seems like a Trump rally..
Interestingly enough, the President doesn't think Fox supports him except for certain commentators, mainly the morning show, and most conservatives see Fox as only moderately conservative. It does have a lot of liberal "regulars" on its news staff.

On the other hand, liberal spokesmen and pundits love to think of Fox as the "far right" channel, mainly because there is hardly any other that they could describe as being biased in that direction.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interestingly enough, the President doesn't think Fox supports him except for certain commentators, mainly the morning show, and most conservatives see Fox as only moderately conservative. It does have a lot of liberal "regulars" on its news staff.

On the other hand, liberal spokesmen and pundits love to think of Fox as the "far right" channel, mainly because there is hardly any other that they could describe as being biased in that direction.
I watched Fox Business News awhile after I was upset with other sources. Sometimes FBN had interesting business reports, but too often they seemed to stray from business reporting to political rhetoric. I went back to CNBC and Bloomberg.

Perhaps I should listen to Hannity sometime to find if I missed something.

Local news programs are popular, but they do not have national audiences.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tucker will be the shepherd that leads his flock of sheep into a ditch. As a matter of fact all these news channels will do that

Luke 6:39 - He also told them this parable: “Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a ditch?

Upvote 0