FOX poll has Trump's decline increasing.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a general observation that Trump has locked in about 41% of voters, and that's as low as he will go. A new Fox poll has him at 38% to Biden's 50.

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews....-16-2020_National_Topline_June-18-Release.pdf

Do the polls still have Hillary for the win? I used to dig into the data of all these polls and the one thing I always noticed was they all avoided just asking a straight forward question. It's more about manipulation for a predetermined outcome.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Man, I can see the headlines now. Eat your vegetables, do your homework, clean your room. On way to school stop by and get your microchip like a good little citizen. Give me a break.

• Agree
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
won't last.

Been going on for over a month. And it broke through the "basement" of Trump's support. There's been a change in American voter attitudes. Trump needs to do something soon.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do the polls still have Hillary for the win?

They predicted she'd win the popular vote by about 3 percent. She won it by about 2 percent. But that close permitted Trump to get enough electoral votes. And that's the real issue for him, this time; he's losing by increasingly large margins in almost all the swing states. Which wasn't happening in 2016.

And while the polls had Clinton up by maybe 3 points, Biden is approaching 10 points nationally, and 4 to12 points in the swing states.

I used to dig into the data of all these polls and the one thing I always noticed was they all avoided just asking a straight forward question. It's more about manipulation for a predetermined outcome.

Pretty hard to imagine Fox News trying to "predetermine" Trump down by 12 points to Biden. C'mon.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Been going on for over a month. And it broke through the "basement" of Trump's support. There's been a change in American voter attitudes. Trump needs to do something soon.

Basement? Then why did over a million people request Trump rally tickets for the event in the 19,000-seat Bank of Oklahoma Center,

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They predicted she'd win the popular vote by about 3 percent. She won it by about 2 percent. But that close permitted Trump to get enough electoral votes. And that's the real issue for him, this time; he's losing by increasingly large margins in almost all the swing states. Which wasn't happening in 2016.

And while the polls had Clinton up by maybe 3 points, Biden is approaching 10 points nationally, and 4 to12 points in the swing states.

Pretty hard to imagine Fox News trying to "predetermine" Trump down by 12 points to Biden. C'mon.

I haven't looked at that polls data. I was just talking in general about past ones. Trump has his issues that's for sure. If it was up to me I would take his phone away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven't looked at that polls data. I was just talking in general about past ones. Trump has his issues that's for sure. If it was up to me I would take his phone away.
Why would you take his phone away?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He spends to much time on Twitter. I voted for the guy but I don't always agree with his choice of words or actions.
The man sitting in the White House needs to have his phone taken away like a child or a teenager who can't control himself and do his homework?
What's that say about him?

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The man sitting in the White House needs to have his phone taken away like a child or a teenager who can't control himself and do his homework?
What's that say about him?

Like I used to tell my employees.. Less talk more work. One of things I liked was when he said he would be to busy working to play golf all the time like Obama. One of these days I will learn that politicians lie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Then why did over a million people request Trump rally tickets for the event in the 19,000-seat Bank of Oklahoma Center,

At least Trump said they did. Nice round number. Probably a coincidence.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Basement? Then why did over a million people request Trump rally tickets for the event in the 19,000-seat Bank of Oklahoma Center,
There are just under 254,000,000 voter age adults in the US.
There are 3,000,000 voter age adults in OK.

I heard a man say that in 2016 he went to every single Trump rally. I've heard others say that they go to every rally, even in other states, that they can get to. I've heard people say that they had called in sick so that they could have time to get to a rally and some people blocked their faces so they couldn't be identified by their employer.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Like I used to tell my employees.. Less talk more work. One of things I liked was when he said he would be to busy working to play golf all the time like Obama. One of these days I will learn that politicians lie.
They do, and some of them lie way more than others.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are just under 254,000,000 voter age adults in the US.
There are 3,000,000 voter age adults in OK.

I heard a man say that in 2016 he went to every single Trump rally. I've heard others say that they go to every rally, even in other states, that they can get to. I've heard people say that they had called in sick so that they could have time to get to a rally and some people blocked their faces so they couldn't be identified by their employer.

What's gonna happen when Antifa shows up and starts to mess with the Trump crowds?

Upvote 0