Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Fox news moves to front row in a Liberal administration?
And this is not significant?

I wonder if its like the teacher moving the troublesome child to the front of the class?

Question to those who oppose Foxnews, why put an overly bias news source in the front row?
Maybe they moved them forward, because Fox has one of the biggest followings compared to other news sources?

Upvote 0
T

The Lady Kate

Fox news moves to front row in a Liberal administration?
And this is not significant?

I wonder if its like the teacher moving the troublesome child to the front of the class?

Question to those who oppose Foxnews, why put an overly bias news source in the front row?
Maybe they moved them forward, because Fox has one of the biggest followings compared to other news sources?

According to the article, "The seating change was prompted by the resignation of veteran UPI reporter Helen Thomas."

Thomas had the front row seat, which is now vacant. Perhaps the FoxNews reporter is just really short?

Upvote 0

Mystman

Atheist with a Reason
Jun 24, 2005
✟22,286.00
Faith
Atheist
I dunno if the article has been edited since you posted it, but Fox news is not moving to Thomas' old seat. AP is moving to Thomas' center-front seat, and Fox is moving to AP's old seat.

And anyway.. isn't Fox always bragging about how they're the most popular news source etc (while simultaneously not being part of the mainstream media of course)? The most popular source having a seat on the front row strikes me as quite normal. The administration had nothing to do with it. Fox's fellow journalists just gave the spot to the the most "deserving" party.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I dunno if the article has been edited since you posted it, but Fox news is not moving to Thomas' old seat. AP is moving to Thomas' center-front seat, and Fox is moving to AP's old seat.

And anyway.. isn't Fox always bragging about how they're the most popular news source etc (while simultaneously not being part of the mainstream media of course)? The most popular source having a seat on the front row strikes me as quite normal. The administration had nothing to do with it. Fox's fellow journalists just gave the spot to the the most "deserving" party.

Yes, it is the White House Correspondent's Association that assigns the seats in the Press Room. The Association said, "The board received requests from Bloomberg and NPR in addition to Fox for relocation to the front row and felt all three made compelling cases. But the board ultimately was persuaded by Fox's length of service and commitment to the White House television pool."

Upvote 0