Fox’s Napolitano: We learned today that prosecutors have evidence Trump committed a felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is not even competent whattaboutism. Neither Obama nor his supporters were claiming the Press was the Enemy of the People and should be mistrusted. We didn't have to read Obama's tweets to find out what was really happening.

Saw some discussion of Trump's 'advice of counsel' defense. The idea that he's innocent because he relied on Cohen to follow the law. Interesting detail that caught my eye: "For one thing, a person who invokes the advice-of-counsel defense can no longer claim attorney-client privilege, meaning his or her conversations with the attorney are no longer private and can be freely explored by prosecutors."

If he really goes with this, ready your finest popcorn.gif
President Obama was always treated by fake news as the Black Messiah, so why would he see anything wrong with them?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Campaign financing laws, that many experts say that trump did nothing wrong, as that a personal issue! ONLY fake news and Dems who still are in a deluded state about Trump winning are pressing this!
Did Cohen do something wrong?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
President Obama was always treated by fake news as the Black Messiah, so why would he see anything wrong with them?
That is what the right wing media called him, to insult the Democrats.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Paying off the inappropriate content stars he committed adultery with isn't a crime in & of itself. That's true. Sleazy as heck but not automatically illegal. Did you bother to read the OP, though? You missed the whole point. The reason it's a felony is on account of it being in violation of campaign finance law. It's cowardly & totally lacking in a lick of integrity for Trump to put all the blame on Cohen for doing his dirty work for him. That's Trump right there for you. This is what

Now sure, Trump may not be held legally accountable for his criminal actions while in office. Doesn't mean he can't be held responsible for them. He belongs in handcuffs the second he's out of the White House. That would help to make America great again. He is not above the laws of this country. Or the laws of God.
Just as long as Obama and Hilliary are right there in jail with them, as they both did things while in office FAR worse than anything Trump as done!
And why don't Fake news and Dems get all of them in jail, and why don't they come clean and admit can do nothing to a sitting President?

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Actually, he will get reelected, so will be after 2024, and president Pense would have pardoned him anyway!

It is good to know that this trickles down from the top to his base.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Saw some discussion of Trump's 'advice of counsel' defense. The idea that he's innocent because he relied on Cohen to follow the law. Interesting detail that caught my eye: "For one thing, a person who invokes the advice-of-counsel defense can no longer claim attorney-client privilege, meaning his or her conversations with the attorney are no longer private and can be freely explored by prosecutors."

If he really goes with this, ready your finest popcorn.gif

Doesn't attorney-client privilege also go out the window if the privilege is being used to further the commission of a crime? I wonder if this ship has already sailed.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Campaign financing laws, that many experts say that trump did nothing wrong, as that a personal issue! ONLY fake news and Dems who still are in a deluded state about Trump winning are pressing this!
It’s not personal when it involves committing a felony. But thanks for playing.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would it be ok if he were White Messiah? Since he is only 1/2 Black, the correct term would be Biracial Messiah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He still hires them. In fact there was a story within the past two weeks that profiled two women. Not only are they being hired, they have been told how to get fake documents so they can work.

Trump doesn't care about illegal immigration, anything to crack down on it is the brain child of Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon and a desire to tell the base what they want to hear. None of his base will ask why he won't hire Americans though. The evidence they are being taken by a fraud is right before them, out in the open, and they still don't have eyes to see it.

There are all these Trump supporters, including on this site, whining about undocumented immigrants and yet their own president hires undocumented workers himself. Where's their moral indignation and public outrage about that? I haven't seen it on this site. I've even mentioned the fact before that he's hired undocumented workers to work in his businesses, but the articles I post about it are ignored.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are all these Trump supporters, including on this site, whining about undocumented immigrants and yet their own president hires undocumented workers himself. Where's their moral indignation and public outrage about that? I haven't seen it on this site. I've even mentioned the fact before that he's hired undocumented workers to work in his businesses, but the articles I post about it are ignored.
You should know by now that I am not a Trump supporter. The problem I see is that there is no evidence that Trump knew/knows about any illegals hired by his company since his father hired illegal Polish construction workers way back when.
Can you point me to any evidence?

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The prosecutors have the evidence Donald is a felon. I wonder how he'll respond to this revelation, especially since it was reported by Fox News.

Fox’s Napolitano: We learned today that prosecutors have evidence Trump committed a felony
They have not formally charged Trump with this crime — it is a sentencing report for Cohen, not Trump — but this is the U.S. Department of Justice calling Trump a criminal. (The Department of Justice Calls Donald Trump a Felon (Intelligencer)
I think we finally have the smoking gun. Let's see if this will stick to Teflon Don.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AllButNone

Jan 18, 2017
Canada
✟77,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
You should know by now that I am not a Trump supporter. The problem I see is that there is no evidence that Trump knew/knows about any illegals hired by his company since his father hired illegal Polish construction workers way back when.

I should have read more into the issue. I was under the assumption the stories had explicitly stated Trump was aware. After doing a little digging, it seems I was mistaken. Thanks for pointing it out. (And as you already know, I have a negative opinion of Trump too.)

• Friendly
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

AllButNone

Jan 18, 2017
Canada
✟77,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Just as long as Obama and Hilliary are right there in jail with them, as they both did things while in office FAR worse than anything Trump as done!

Have you ever considered the possibility the reason why Clinton and Obama aren't in jail is because they did nothing that can be prosecuted, and that the people who claim such are lying and exaggerating. And further, that the reason Trump appears to be in so much trouble right now is because he might actually have a long history of criminality?

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Having him pay for keep quiet that woman accusing him of seeing her is NOT financial felon, and whatever it is, even if going to trial, no president can face trial while seated in Office!
There are legal and illegal ways of doing it; Donald chose the latter by setting up dummy corporations and funneling money through them anonymously and then not declaring it.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

It's not really about illegal immigration. It's about finding a group of people over whom they can proclaim themselves superior.

Even ignoring all of the links provided, an executive can set a tone and a culture of ethical integrity. They can direct their subordinates to take certain measures that, while not necessarily being perfect, can at least demonstrate a good faith effort on their part to follow the rules. For a business in the service industry to forgo the use of E-verify suggests that, at best, they have a lackadaisical attitude towards the rules.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.