Dallas
✟885,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anyone who saw the thousands of people at the Eclipse that day and saw the Capital being attacked knows that there were considerably fewer people attacking the Capital than had gone to Trump's protest that day.

But I would say that people who were/are supportive of those who attacked Congress that day are just as much 'terrorists' as those who committed the actual acts.

Amen, I agree with that.

Reactions: Thomas White
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This kangaroo court, made up of nothing but dedicated opponents of President Trump, is not going to call any witnesses that won't support the committee's line of argument. So, what's to get excited about over Impeachment III?

Hey you can't blame them for not having the other side when they refused to be a part of it, they invited them to join in.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This kangaroo court, made up of nothing but dedicated opponents of President Trump, is not going to call any witnesses that won't support the committee's line of argument. So, what's to get excited about over Impeachment III?
Accountability is essential. It is certainly worth getting excited about. Accountability helps prevent the same misguided, reprehensible behavior in the future!

• Agree
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I read an article this morning about Officer Fanone. While he was testifying yesterday someone left him a disgusting, profanity laced voice mail. I guess he was on CNN last nite talking about this threatening call. Fanone says this is what happens in trump's America when courageous people tell the truth. Trump has emboldened the misguided wackos to creep out of their closet and show their true colors. It's very sad.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I read an article this morning about Officer Fanone. While he was testifying yesterday someone left him a disgusting, profanity laced voice mail. I guess he was on CNN last nite talking about this threatening call.

Was it disgusting and profanity-laced, or was it threatening?

And of course he was on CNN last night. No agenda there. :doh:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What PERCENTAGE of the protestors participated? Would you say that Americans are murderers and rapists based on the actions of less than 1% of Americans?

So far, they've nailed over 500 of them, and they aren't done. Be patient; because of the huge number of terrorists, it's going to be a long time before we get all of them. Fortunately, terrorists aren't terribly smart and they did selfies, video, etc., all of which went on social media, and were harvested by police and FBI.

Over 500 so far. How many rioters do you think attacked the Capitol?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Er....were you complaining when a Republican Congress spent months and millions investigating four deaths in Benghazi?

Dearhs partially caused by a Republican Congress' cutting security budgets at embassies?

Ironically, someone from the State Department warned republicans in Congress that cutting security at embassies was likely to be dangerous. Who?
iu

Republican Devin Nunes, who masterminded the security downgrade, said that "there were priorities" more important than embassy security. One of those priorities was redecorating a National Guard armory in Alabama.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Was it disgusting and profanity-laced, or was it threatening?

So much for "back the blue." If the police defend Congress and the Constitution, then those guys turn on them.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm fairly confident that there will be more reprehensible and misguided behavior from other hand-picked witnesses still to come before that committee!

Wow. I didn't know you found cops reprehensible for testifying about the duty they performed.

Upvote 0

Job 33:6

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟295,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What PERCENTAGE of the protestors participated? Would you say that Americans are murderers and rapists based on the actions of less than 1% of Americans?

I don't think anyone is saying that all trump supporters are terrorists, but rather of the trump supporters present that day, a mob of terrorists among them (that were a minority), sieged the capitol building.

If you have 50,000 trump supporters, remember that 1% is still 500 people that are fighting against capitol security. Which is roughly the quantity charged. Then you have others who weren't caught or who idled by.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wow. I didn't know you found cops reprehensible for testifying about the duty they performed.

I just listened to a voicemail received by one of the officer testifying about the attack. It was so malignant, foul, and filthy that I wouldn't even link it here. Not hard to find, if you look, but be warned, it's really horrible. The officer, asked about it, merely said that this is what happens to people who tell the truth.

This goes way beyond partisan. There's a cancer eating at America. Trump didn't cause it; he merely pandered to it, and gave it a chance to erupt where we can all see it.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm fairly confident that there will be more reprehensible and misguided behavior from other hand-picked witnesses still to come before that committee!
I truly doubt trump will honor a subpoena to testify hahaha. Cohn taught him the 5 d's to fight the courts. Deflect, delay, deny, destroy (evidence) and distract.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I truly doubt trump will honor a subpoena to testify hahaha. Cohn taught him the 5 d's to fight the courts. Deflect, delay, deny, destroy (evidence) and distract.

Unfortunetly for trump he doesn't have the DOJ and government full of his sycophants and controlling the narrative and such so going to be harder for him to ignore summons.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
If that is what you think is an accurate overview of what their testimony amounted to, I'm going to guess that you are only going by what you got second or third hand.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

He may find it a little more difficult now.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If that is what you think is an accurate overview of what their testimony amounted to, I'm going to guess that you are only going by what you got second or third hand.

It was focused more on what the Trump supporters did to attack them, when they were doing their duty. One cop had someone grab his face and try to gouge out his eye. But the republican narrative is "they were just peaceful tourists, kissing and hugging the police."

• Agree
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But the republican narrative is "they were just peaceful tourists, kissing and hugging the police."

I thought the narrative was that it was an inside job and/or Antifa and BLM were disguising themselves as Trump supporters.

Upvote 0