Found Christ now no sex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belladonic-haze

"We're all God's people give freely (yeah)
Make welcome inside your homes
Let us be thankful, He's so incredible"

I guess that if you point out the "sin" (if there is any...but that is not important now) and make someone feel guilty and horrible, you forget about the person and THAT is NOT what God meant......

So, to the OP I want to say: Be proud of who you are and it is okay to love....because loving God and loving yourself and one another is the most beautiful gift God gave you!

Upvote 0

lovesbrightpink

Loves jesus and America too.
Aug 19, 2006
Oklahoma
✟11,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
this thread is out of control. We set a date, its a year from now. My mom is going to pay for it. I dunno what are we going to do until then. We will not live apart and I dunno about the sex part. I guess we will figure it out later.

Upvote 0

Gukkor

Senior Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
Visit site
✟18,202.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
this thread is out of control. We set a date, its a year from now. My mom is going to pay for it. I dunno what are we going to do until then. We will not live apart and I dunno about the sex part. I guess we will figure it out later.

Do what you believe is right. Don't rush to do something you think may be wrong, but at the same time feel no obligation to avoid something that you don't think is wrong. Keep to the middle path, neither too cautious about your activities nor too careless, while focusing on loving each other first and foremost, and you will turn out well. I have confidence in you guys' ability to make this work. How can I have such confidence in you when I don't even know you? Because I firmly believe that with the proper mindset, any relationship based on true love can weather such circumstances.:D

Upvote 0

Adriana

Apr 7, 2006
✟7,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I just dont know what to do anymore. We have rededicated our lifes to christ and now we know having sex is wrong but we live together. We will not be able to live apart. We have been engaged since november. I just dont know what to do anymore. Knowing that we are sinning is really hard.
dear sister,

Let's be realistic...Sex has already happened, right? If there love in your relationship, if u're engaged...there's no sin.

Prostitution and vulgarity indeed displeases our Lord Jesus. But love? I don't think so.

Upvote 0

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's be realistic...Sex has already happened, right? If there love in your relationship, if u're engaged...there's no sin.

My friend,
You will not find anything in the Bible to support this statement.

Posting this in Great Respect
and because I care,

TexasGirl06

Upvote 0

AllTalkNoAction

Potentially Wonderful
Aug 7, 2005
Near London, England
Visit site
✟19,423.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
its financial. . . . I mean I wouldnt even get a dress . .
If you are caught fornicating when Jesus returns you won't have an acceptable wedding dress for The Marriage of the Lamb !

Memories are "nice", but LIFE is in christ, be forward looking .. .where there's a will there's a way - cannot God provide a wedding dress ?

Please try this church once, see what happens

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gracy

Sep 11, 2006
✟8,297.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hi sister, so you have any problem in the relationship other than finance?

also its better to be a regular member of a church, pray and find a chruch to attend regulary.

also in this one year ask God give you wisdom what to do that you may not bring shame to His name, but glory to glory, pleasing him day after day.

Love you with Christ love.

Upvote 0

lovesbrightpink

Loves jesus and America too.
Aug 19, 2006
Oklahoma
✟11,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No we have been engaged for a year it has nothing to do with sinning. We want to be married and create a family. We just didnt have the money for a wedding until recently. We dont have a lack of self control but honestly we are getting married legally and we have both made a commitment to eachother undergod I do not feel that we are sinning. God knows that is in our hearts

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We dont have a lack of self control but honestly we are getting married legally and we have both made a commitment to eachother undergod I do not feel that we are sinning. God knows that is in our hearts

Unfortunately, we (people) are not the one to decide what is sin.

God has done that for us.

Regardless of what we think or feel......there is a standard. God sets the standard. He doesn't change.

It's all in The Book. The Holy Bible.

He loves you so much.

Upvote 0

DIVA_for_Christ

Veteran
Jul 12, 2005
✟9,589.00
Faith
Christian
I am not picking on you but I really pray that you will think about what I'm going to ask you in a positive manner.

What made you go from this original post where you stated God's truth in knowing that having premaritial sex is a sin:

I just dont know what to do anymore. We have rededicated our lifes to christ and now we know having sex is wrong but we live together. We will not be able to live apart. We have been engaged since november. I just dont know what to do anymore. Knowing that we are sinning is really hard.

To this post stating that you are not sinning?

No we have been engaged for a year it has nothing to do with sinning. We want to be married and create a family. We just didnt have the money for a wedding until recently. We dont have a lack of self control but honestly we are getting married legally and we have both made a commitment to eachother undergod I do not feel that we are sinning. God knows that is in our hearts

Loving each other is NOT a sin by any means. Having premarital sex is. You've done it, ask for forgiveness, repent and abstain until you get married and God will truly bless your obedience.

God Bless

Reactions: TexasGirl06
Upvote 0

Gukkor

Senior Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
Visit site
✟18,202.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am not picking on you but I really pray that you will think about what I'm going to ask you in a positive manner.

What made you go from this original post where you stated God's truth in knowing that having premaritial sex is a sin:

To this post stating that you are not sinning?

Loving each other is NOT a sin by any means. Having premarital sex is. You've done it, ask for forgiveness, repent and abstain until you get married and God will truly bless your obedience.

God Bless

Again, though, what is marriage, exactly? Is it not a committed, lifelong union between two people who love each other? If so, it sounds to me like they're married already. Of course, that's not to say that I think they shouldn't go ahead and get an "official" marriage, since being married before the state as well as before God obviously has several practical advantages, but at the same time I doubt that their current sexual activity can truly be deemed sinful, as I don't think it can truly be deemed extramarital in the first place.

Upvote 0

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
LovesBrightPink,

I'd like to encourage you to do WHAT YOU KNOW is RIGHT! This thread is going on & on & on about, "what is marriage..." "what is sin...." when all of us KNOW what marriage & sin are, according to the Word of God Either you believe it - or you don't. SIN is SIN. & I BELIEVE YOU KNOW IT, or the question would have never been asked! If that's harsh, well, so be it.

Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.(Heb 13:4 NAS)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.