Southeast
✟47,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In one of the book cases tonight, I saw the spine of an unfamiliar book. It turned out to be How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth, by Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart. Once I took it down, I remembered where it came from someone I was helping with some of their courses. When that semester was over, I was given the book. It's sat at the end of that book shelf since then, and I forgot about it.

Has anyone read this book? What did you think of it?

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,130,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In one of the book cases tonight, I saw the spine of an unfamiliar book. It turned out to be How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth, by Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart. Once I took it down, I remembered where it came from someone I was helping with some of their courses. When that semester was over, I was given the book. It's sat at the end of that book shelf since then, and I forgot about it.

Has anyone read this book? What did you think of it?

Yes, I have that book. It's a solid introduction to Biblical Interpretation, and while I might differ on a few points with Fee and Stuart being that I have dozens of books like this and other views by which to compare it, it's a good place to start! :cool:

Upvote 0