• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

found a sore lump the other day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Before Christmas I did some pull ups and felt really sore afterwards which seemed very natural, like "duh, of course".
The pain however senteret to the left part of my chest and still is there like three weeks later.

Yesterday I think I located the source of my sore chest, a lump just below the collarbone on my left side close to the center of the chest.
It's from what I can tell sized somewhere around 3-4 centimeters in diameter and it's like medium painful to touch/ put any kind of pressure on.

I also have enlarged lymph nodes on my neck, in my armpits and groin.

All this combined makes me a bit nervous that it may be a tumor.
My lymphs are swollen, but they don't cause any kind of pain when I touch them or anything...

I guess it's most likely nothing serious, but I've scheduled an doctors appointment for her to take a look at my lump as having a lump regardless of the reason is something I can't just ignore :(

I'm a tad nervous so please prayer for me.

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph
- aCoM

blessedbethyname101

Dec 30, 2015
north pole
✟9,406.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Dear Jesus, You are the ultimate physician. Please ensure that this 'lump" is not anything serious and hopefully benign. I ask of you to endow this person with good health and immunity. I pray that you can offer this person peace of mind when the doctor examines him. If there is anything to worry about, please allow him to have the tools to fight whatever he has and to become healthy and strong again. I pray that this person will be nurtured by you Lord and taken care by you. You know everything that is going on with his body. Please give him the best opportunity to live healthy ever after. I pray that you, my Lord, will be with him always and to help him to ease his mind by giving him good news about his condition. Please be merciful! In God's name, I pray these things.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
An update.

I went to my GP today and she said it was a lump or growth on my rib, as in scelethon.

I'm scheduled to have an appointment at the hospital for a picture sometime soon.

Please pray for me as I'm afraid that this "whatever it is" has advanced to the scelethon and that I'm dying.

Please pray for me.

Thanks for support and prayers my dear, dear brethren.

In his mercy

AChildOfMary

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
It's nothing malignant, because the lump would be painless if that were the case. Moreover, the growth would be relatively rapid. I'm not a doctor, but I'm quite sure that anything major will be ruled out pretty much straight away for the reasons listed.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Another update.

My Xray came back normal praise the Lord.

I still have this sore lump on my rib however and I'm going to have an MRi scan done sometime soon to cancel out any last concerns, but today's news are good and I'm a lot more at ease now.

I'm sure your prayers has helped and I ask you guys to please keep me in your prayers until I know what this thing is all about.

Thanks again brothers and sisters.

AChildOfMary

Reactions: zippy2
Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Another update.

My Xray came back normal praise the Lord.

I still have this sore lump on my rib however and I'm going to have an MRi scan done sometime soon to cancel out any last concerns, but today's news are good and I'm a lot more at ease now.

I'm sure your prayers has helped and I ask you guys to please keep me in your prayers until I know what this thing is all about.

Thanks again brothers and sisters.

AChildOfMary
Praise the Lord and we thank Him for His mercy and grace! Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zachly

Dec 30, 2005
United States
✟8,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praise God with the good report.
Because what we eat, in our FDA-controlled food supply and 4 major drug categories taken over time, our GI tract's fungal-bacterial normal flora can get out of balance.
A resource I found to be helpful to maintaining the balance is: www.knowthecause.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.